We're now protected as atheists and humanists under law

Started by AllPurposeAtheist, December 22, 2016, 12:45:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AllPurposeAtheist

All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Baruch

Unfortunately ... the UN doesn't follow the UN Declaration of Human Rights ... and no President since FDR has followed the Constitution.  So paper rights, yes, real rights ...
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: Baruch on December 22, 2016, 12:52:47 PM
Unfortunately ... the UN doesn't follow the UN Declaration of Human Rights ... and no President since FDR has followed the Constitution.  So paper rights, yes, real rights ...
Which is why you should always tell a cop, "I KNOW MY RIGHTS!" They like to know that you're an informed citizen..
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Baruch

Quote from: AllPurposeAtheist on December 22, 2016, 01:00:46 PM
Which is why you should always tell a cop, "I KNOW MY RIGHTS!" They like to know that you're an informed citizen..

Just before they billy club or shoot you!  The cops are here to protect the 1% from the 99%.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Draconic Aiur

Quote from: Baruch on December 22, 2016, 12:52:47 PM

Well clarfication is good since many Americans interpretation of the Constitution is crap.

Unbeliever

Protected!? Laws don't protect anyone, they can only punish after the fact. We're no more "protected" now than we ever were, which is not at all.

See the Chump quote in my sig, if you think otherwise.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Cavebear

I won't even feel safe if it shows up as a Constitutional Amendment.  Its a societal problem, not a legal one.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on December 26, 2016, 01:20:54 AM
I won't even feel safe if it shows up as a Constitutional Amendment.  Its a societal problem, not a legal one.

Conservative version of SJW ... simply outlaw poor people and homeless people, harass them and put them in jail.  That will work fine ;-(
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.