News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

MTV: White guys suck

Started by pr126, December 22, 2016, 03:24:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Munch

Mtvs become one of those organizations thats so far up its blowhole it believes its word is law. I like to think of the authoritarian sjw heads there are scratching their heads, unable to process why everyone doesn't agree with what they put out.

Then again, like he said, they most likely think all those downvoting the video twice are just all racist white guys.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Gawdzilla Sama

"White guys suck."? Let's ask Freddie Mercury.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Atheon

"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." - Seneca

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Baruch

Quote from: Munch on December 22, 2016, 05:57:00 AM
Mtvs become one of those organizations thats so far up its blowhole it believes its word is law. I like to think of the authoritarian sjw heads there are scratching their heads, unable to process why everyone doesn't agree with what they put out.

Then again, like he said, they most likely think all those downvoting the video twice are just all racist white guys.

I liked hippies from my generation ... they played Rock, got stoned, engaged in wild sex.  Today's hippies (aka SJWs) are worth much less ... and they take themselves oh so seriously.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

I could easily be described (and have been) as a modern hippie. I hope I don't take myself too seriously, that wouldn't be nearly as much fun as taking myself ludicrously.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Mike Cl

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on December 22, 2016, 06:28:28 AM
"White guys suck."? Let's ask Freddie Mercury.
And they can't jump, either.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on December 22, 2016, 05:36:31 PM
I could easily be described (and have been) as a modern hippie. I hope I don't take myself too seriously, that wouldn't be nearly as much fun as taking myself ludicrously.

You are never too old to become shameless.  I learned this when I was 48.  But today, use prescription drugs when prescribed, don't have unprotected sex, and enjoy ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jus7S5vBJyU

Rock Jesus!  Resurrects the living dead-heads.  Boys II Men is my favorite segment and lyric.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

I know what MTV is, but I haven't watched since a couple viewings of 'Thriller'.  Tells you what I care about MTV...
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!