News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

The pregnant man

Started by WitchSabrina, June 07, 2013, 10:40:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

_Xenu_

Quote from: "wolf39us"[ Image ]
Ah, the good old days, when blanks were free at every convenience store.
Click this link once a day to feed shelter animals. Its free.

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/ars/home

SilentFutility

Quote from: "WitchSabrina"SabrinaArt@AOL.com - my email address since 1994.
 :rollin:

Quick, everyone spam her!!!!  :wink:

WitchSabrina

Quote from: "SilentFutility"
Quote from: "WitchSabrina"SabrinaArt@AOL.com - my email address since 1994.

Quick, everyone spam her!!!!  :wink:

Oh SF you so silly -- I've had the same email addy for how long?  You think I don't get spammed everyday? LOL
Believe me - spam is part of my world by now.
I am currently experiencing life at several WTFs per hour.

AllPurposeAtheist

I got kicked off AOhell years ago for being naughty.. I used the word ass in a chat  and untold millions died.  :-$

Now you know my dirty little secret.. Well, another one of them anyway. 8-[

By the way... I'M PREGNANT! And I'm gonna jump out a window! :)
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Smartmarzipan

That was a fascinating story.

Reminds me of a documentary I watched called The Third Sex about intersexed people. I find human sexuality and reproduction really interesting, mostly because there are so many variations on the theme. :)

http://www.cbc.ca/documentaries/thelens ... ethirdsex/

QuoteThe sexual identity of a person is usually the first question one asks about a newborn: "Is it a boy or a girl?" To most parents the answer is a simple one. But what about the parents of a child born with both female and male genitals? It's a reality no one dares to speak about, the so-called third sex. Most people are unaware that this situation exists, and institutions are not designed to recognize a sex outside male and female.

The majority of parents of intersexed children still choose surgery to avoid social stigmatism, but many intersexuals are critical of the choices made for them when they were infants. While Dr. Nihoul Fekete thinks parents should determine the sex of their child at birth and that surgery should be performed right away, Vincent Guillot (Paris), the founder of Organization Intersex International, calls the surgery he had as a child a "mutilation". He describes himself as neither male nor female.

The Third Sex explores the plight of several intersexuals and their families in Canada, France and Thailand. Arthur (Paris) and Patrick (Montreal) were both raised as girls, but in adulthood have decided, with the help of surgery, to live as men. Thai boxer Nong Tum is in the process of becoming a woman while continuing to practice her sport. And the mother of an Ontario boy born with an extra chromosome describes the dilemmas she faces as a parent. There is genuine concern that a child would face devastating public humiliation if their unusual secret is revealed.
Legi, Intellexi, Condemnavi.

"Religion is the human response to being alive and having to die." ~Anon

Inter arma enim silent leges

Colanth

Quote from: "Smartmarzipan"There is genuine concern that a child would face devastating public humiliation if their unusual secret is revealed.
So the so-called Biblical rule that marriage is between one man and one woman (which isn't to be found anywhere in the Bible) means that perfect God creates defective merchandise.
Afflicting the comfortable for 70 years.
Science builds skyscrapers, faith flies planes into them.

AllPurposeAtheist

I dunno.. being born with both a vagina AND penis would be just a little more than frustrating.. It gives an extra kick to 'go fuck yourself', but how?...unless.... the penis is on your wrist or something.. I'm getting sexually frustrated just thinking about it. :-k
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

the_antithesis

WitchSabrina

Quote from: "Colanth"
Quote from: "Smartmarzipan"There is genuine concern that a child would face devastating public humiliation if their unusual secret is revealed.
So the so-called Biblical rule that marriage is between one man and one woman (which isn't to be found anywhere in the Bible) means that perfect God creates defective merchandise.

Whut :shock:  :shock:  :shock: ?  God makes mistakes? Why would he do that?

[spoil:2f4p8bxy]And careful what you call defective in this oh-so-PC-world.   I mean - I'm with ya - we're old farts.  But there are some younger folk who find fault with every observation or critique.  LOL[/spoil:2f4p8bxy]
I am currently experiencing life at several WTFs per hour.

Colanth

Quote from: "WitchSabrina"Whut :shock:  :shock:  :shock: ?  God makes mistakes? Why would he do that?
It's one of the properties of non-existence. :)
Afflicting the comfortable for 70 years.
Science builds skyscrapers, faith flies planes into them.

Aupmanyav

"And recite what is rehearsed to you in your homes, of the Signs of Allah and His Wisdom; for Allah understands the finest mysteries and is well-acquainted."
(Al-Ahzab 33:34)
"Brahma Satyam Jagan-mithya" (Brahman is the truth, the observed is an illusion)
"Sarve Khalu Idam Brahma" (All this here is Brahman)