Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

The pregnant man

Started by WitchSabrina, June 07, 2013, 10:40:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WitchSabrina

http://www.mandatory.com/2013/06/04/66- ... =webmail24

Oh. My. Goodness.

Well - there's something ya don't hear everyday.
I am currently experiencing life at several WTFs per hour.

wolf39us

The article says that it was a cyst on his ovaries

WitchSabrina

Quote from: "wolf39us"The article says that it was a cyst on his ovaries

Sorry I was trying to be funny.
my bad

aitm

Quote from: "WitchSabrina"
Quote from: "wolf39us"The article says that it was a cyst on his ovaries

Sorry I was trying to be funny.
my bad

well goddammit stop trying to be funny.....
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

the_antithesis

Why are you on a website that has a link labeled "girls" at the top of the page?

WitchSabrina

Quote from: "the_antithesis"Why are you on a website that has a link labeled "girls" at the top of the page?

Didn't even see that.  LOL   It was one of the stories listed in my AOL news -- I dunno.
Still - whatever the internet ads might be - I thought the story pretty bizarre myself.    8-[

BarkAtTheMoon

So let me make sure I'm getting this, AOL still exists? Man, this is shocking news.
"When you landed on the moon, that was the point when God should have come up and said hello. Because if you invent some creatures and you put them on the blue one and they make it to the grey one, then you fucking turn up and say, 'Well done.' It's just a polite thing to do." - Eddie Izzard

stromboli

Quote from: "BarkAtTheMoon"So let me make sure I'm getting this, AOL still exists? Man, this is shocking news.

Seriously. And yesterday I found out Atari still exists, if only for a short time......

I'm betting you've been browsing Reddit, haven't you?  [-X

WitchSabrina

Quote from: "BarkAtTheMoon"So let me make sure I'm getting this, AOL still exists? Man, this is shocking news.

mailto:SabrinaArt@AOL.com">SabrinaArt@AOL.com - my email address since 1994.  After AOL seriously screwed up by withdrawing monthly fees waaay too many times - they gave me AOL for free.  I've had free AOL since 1998.  *shrug*  Probably free to everyone now.  Have no idea.
I'm a purist in some ways.
 :rollin:

La Dolce Vita

Well, to stay on the topic of the title: I doubt we are that many decades away from men gaining ovaries/wombs either through operations, genetic manipulation, or a combination of the two.

stromboli

Quote from: "WitchSabrina"

mailto:SabrinaArt@AOL.com">SabrinaArt@AOL.com - my email address since 1994.  After AOL seriously screwed up by withdrawing monthly fees waaay too many times - they gave me AOL for free.  I've had free AOL since 1998.  *shrug*  Probably free to everyone now.  Have no idea.
I'm a purist in some ways.
 :rollin:

Lol! My son had free AOL for the same reason. When he was first deployed I had AOL on my computer and kept getting shit from them, but they couldn't do anything about it. My personal revenge, since I was covering some of his expenses while he was at basic training and schools. Any way you shaft AOL is fine with me. :-D

WitchSabrina

Quote from: "La Dolce Vita"Well, to stay on the topic of the title: I doubt we are that many decades away from men gaining ovaries/wombs either through operations, genetic manipulation, or a combination of the two.

Agreed :-D

wolf39us

stromboli

Quote from: "wolf39us"[ Image ]

I just had a flashback.

BarkAtTheMoon

Quote from: "wolf39us"[ Image ]
We used to format them and use them as blank disks. When I got to college and they started using CD's we'd just test various ways of destroying a CD.
"When you landed on the moon, that was the point when God should have come up and said hello. Because if you invent some creatures and you put them on the blue one and they make it to the grey one, then you fucking turn up and say, 'Well done.' It's just a polite thing to do." - Eddie Izzard