News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

the Flat Earth

Started by fencerider, December 17, 2016, 12:07:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on December 23, 2016, 08:16:16 AM
As usual, you wander off into uncharted lands.

Justice is a bitch, and the US has accumulated much bad karma.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Baruch on December 23, 2016, 01:07:53 PM
Justice is a bitch, and the US has accumulated much bad karma.
And no good karma at all.  Got it.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Baruch

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on December 23, 2016, 01:23:53 PM
And no good karma at all.  Got it.

If I were more of a 60s guy, I should have named my daughter "Good Karma".

Every nation deserves to die, including the ones America has destroyed.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Baruch on December 23, 2016, 07:18:58 PM
If I were more of a 60s guy, I should have named my daughter "Good Karma".

Every nation deserves to die, including the ones America has destroyed.
Sometimes you come off as a babbling '60s yippie.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Baruch

I am not ashamed of my generation ... or of any other generation.  The young folks don't know what they missed ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Mike Cl

http://www.usatoday.com/videos/sports/nba/cavaliers/2017/02/18/kyrie-irving-argues-reporter-over-'flat-earth'-comments/98098024/ Kyrie Irving

Okay, I hope the above puts this to rest--you know-it-all idiots!!  When is a World Champion basketball player ever wrong about anything???  That ring is the very essence of intelligence. 

Get it????!!!  The Earth is flat!  Engrave that on your eyeballs.  And you may think you know what dinosaurs look like--but you don't!  And scientists think they are so smart!  A pack of lie givers!!

You know, years, maybe decades, I kept referring to  the anti-intellectuals of this country as stupid fucking Americans.  And I put the southern type red necks there too.  I used that label so often to my family that when I say SFA, they know what I mean.  It was sort of a joke.  Not any more.  They have taken over this country.  The only truth to those types (the vast majority it seems now) are the 'alternative' facts.  Stupid is as Stupid does--apparently everybody now does it.  I am grief stricken.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Baruch

Well, I do still hope things will get better, and that you will get better too.  I have to deal with my difficult mother, ex, and daughter (that they are all women isn't a sign of anything, I hope).  I have to hope that something good will come out of that mess.  At least our two cats cooperate with me.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

doorknob

Um I always thought that Flat earthers are like pastafarions. Just a satire group. I mean I could be wrong but it seems like tong in cheek to me.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on February 18, 2017, 09:05:39 PM
Well, I do still hope things will get better, and that you will get better too.  I have to deal with my difficult mother, ex, and daughter (that they are all women isn't a sign of anything, I hope).  I have to hope that something good will come out of that mess.  At least our two cats cooperate with me.

3 happenstances are likely true.  But you get a pass on the cats.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Unbeliever

Quote from: Baruch on December 17, 2016, 09:03:26 AM
Yes, rain is Zeus taking a piss.  Funny how it doesn't turn the snow yellow.

And this is a rain drop, falling in a puddle of piddle:

God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Unbeliever

God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Cavebear

Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!