USA has Killed More Than 20 Million People Since World War II

Started by drunkenshoe, December 15, 2016, 02:04:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

drunkenshoe

Quote from: baronvonrort on December 15, 2016, 06:55:39 PM
"whenever someone makes a remarkable claim and cites GlobalResearch, they are almost certainly wrong'
www.rationalwiki.org/wiki/Globalresearch

Being condemned by rationalwiki, is practically a reccomendation for most of the American Atheists. If you had any observational skills or some facility to connect general information, you'd know that and wouldn't post one source almost no member here would take seriously.

But don't worry, nobody is interested in the topic anyway.

From rationalwiki:

"Anti-Western: Globalresearch appears to fully believe that my enemy's enemy is my friend. The West can do no right, and anything which opposes the "West" (i.e., the US and its allies) can do no wrong."

Translation: " hey say, we baaaaad! "

Breathtaking criticism. I am speechless in face of this inspirational, intellectual, objective discourse of American pyshce on the issue. I think I am going to cry. 

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

baronvonrort

Quote from: drunkenshoe on December 16, 2016, 03:18:25 AM
Being condemned by rationalwiki, is practically a reccomendation for most of the American Atheists. If you had any observational skills or some facility to connect general information, you'd know that and wouldn't post one source almost no member here would take seriously.

But don't worry, nobody is interested in the topic anyway.

From rationalwiki:

"Anti-Western: Globalresearch appears to fully believe that my enemy's enemy is my friend. The West can do no right, and anything which opposes the "West" (i.e., the US and its allies) can do no wrong."

Translation: " hey say, we baaaaad! "

Breathtaking criticism. I am speechless in face of this inspirational, intellectual, objective discourse of American pyshce on the issue. I think I am going to cry. 

Try this one and the links from this page-

www.rationalwiki.org/wiki/Fun:Scientific_evidence_of_evolution_being_a_hoax

Baruch

I like what you have to share about group think and globalization.  But in other respects, "not being able to take our own bullshit anymore" is what produced the win for Trump ... though that may be jumping from the pan into the fire.  Go Gary Johnson!  MSM is what amplifies that group think, hence they are primarily propagandists for the government and corporations.  We have a mighty media empire beloved by people around the world, even the Internet.  But the Internet was and always will be a Deep State asset.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

drunkenshoe

Quote from: baronvonrort on December 16, 2016, 05:45:57 AM
Try this one and the links from this page-

www.rationalwiki.org/wiki/Fun:Scientific_evidence_of_evolution_being_a_hoax

Oy vey. That means it is a normal site. I know what rationalwiki is. (It has been discussed here many times.)

A site doesn't automatically get reliable on political issues, just because it supports modern science and evolution. (Just like being an atheist never stops someone from being ignorant or clueless about simplest things. Hint.)

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Unbeliever

God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on December 16, 2016, 04:48:31 PM
Whew...you had me worried there, for a while...

I don't like hand painted post cards from Vienna.  Just prejudiced I guess.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Hijiri Byakuren

Pretty much par for the course when you're a world power. As long as we're on the winning side, though, history will continue to look favorably upon us.

Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

Baruch

Civilization and its discontents (you can be China or you can be San Marino ... different strokes for different states).

That Asian girl doesn't seem discontented to me.  Is she eating squid?  Has that squid-eating grin on her face ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Munch

You can't help the country your born into anymore then the parents your born from. We grow, we work to survive in this crazy world, and we try to make the best of it.

I don't pay into army funding by choice, since it's taken from taxes, and I've not voted for a political leader in a while.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Baruch

Make the damn politicians earn your vote.  If they only suck off millionaires, and you aren't one of them, then fuck them, fuck them hard -)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Munch on December 21, 2016, 06:13:02 PM
You can't help the country your born into anymore then the parents your born from. We grow, we work to survive in this crazy world, and we try to make the best of it.

I don't pay into army funding by choice, since it's taken from taxes, and I've not voted for a political leader in a while.

So you are saying that not making voting choices is a good thing?
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!