Start putting chips in people ...

Started by Baruch, December 14, 2016, 07:07:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: The Skeletal Atheist on December 16, 2016, 03:17:48 PM
I put chips in myself all the time, it's rather unhealthy.
I blame the Black Pepper Mafia.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

FaithIsFilth

"And the expert that we spoke with actually tells us that barcodes were introduced in the late 1960s, and back then people thought this is way too invasive and too weird and now barcodes are so commonplace that we don't even think about them anymore. The expert tells us, this will happen sooner rather than later." "You can bet somewhere, someday, someone is going to pull this off and we could see those microchips in everyone."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObPn_mVG5A0

Even the MSM doesn't deny that we will soon all be chipped. The experts see it this way as well, but because truther type people also like to talk about this, what the experts have to say is automatically rejected and not even looked into. Because the Bible has some verses that by coincidence match up with the RFID chip, that automatically means that of course we're not all getting the chip, because the so called skeptics don't want to find themselves on the same side of an issue as the Christians or the crazy truthers. They would rather throw sense right out the window and reject all of the experts, just so they don't have to find themselves agreeing with the Christians and truthers.

Unbeliever

Quote from: Baruch on December 16, 2016, 12:55:11 PM
Voluntary for now ... for for some folks Obama is Satan, or Hillary is Satan, or Trump is Satan.  Do you trust Satan?

Since everyone in the US is a ward of the State ... the State can order it for you.  My mother is in nursing home, if I tried to chip her ... things would get ugly fast.  That is why the patients don't have the code to leave the facility.

God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Johan

Quote from: FaithIsFilth on December 15, 2016, 07:09:08 PM
They've been trained by the MSM to automatically reject anything said by a "conspiracy theorist", no matter how plausible.
There is no material known to man that would be capable of supporting its own weight if it were to be constructed into a capital F large enough to accurately represent the size of the fuck you this statement deserves. Fuck you. Fuck you. And fuck you.
Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false and by the rulers as useful

Baruch

Quote from: Hydra009 on December 16, 2016, 03:05:32 PM
Pretty much.  Sad, isn't it?

And us sane people have to endure post after post and thread after thread of this garbage.

That is what people said, until the authorities put them in cattle cars ... for re-education.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: FaithIsFilth on December 15, 2016, 07:09:08 PM
They've been trained by the MSM to automatically reject anything said by a "conspiracy theorist", no matter how plausible. The MSM has lumped all the conspiracy theorists together, so when these people see talk of for instance, the debates being rigged against a certain candidate, the response is that you're insane for even considering such a thing, even though we ended up being right and the debates were rigged. Our insane and stupid suspicions ended up being not so insane after all, but the idea that the debates would have been rigged was considered insane and maybe even on par with the idea of a flat earth of lizard men, because the MSM has brainwashed these people into thinking how the establishment wants them to think.

We were told not to worry about the anti-free speech SJWs and that they were just a few nuts who were of no concern, and we were called nutcases for worrying about mass censorship. Well, that mass censorship is now becoming a reality, so it turns out we were right once again.

The conditioning has worked very well. I even see people questioning the idea that driving will soon be banned, which is the most obvious thing ever. When that would cut down on car accidents in a massive way, there is absolutely no sense in the idea that driving will not be banned, but since this is something that "conspiracy theorists" sometimes bring up, it's an idea that is made fun of even though it's the most inevitable and obvious thing ever.

Soros is funding the Facebook effort to establish group-sourcing of identifying fake news.  Some people are reacting by identifying every advertisement they see on Facebook ... as fake news ... which it is.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on December 16, 2016, 02:41:29 PM
Is that how you react to skeptics?

I have a much less polite word ... than "skeptic".  But the posters here are geniuses compared to HuffPro.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on December 16, 2016, 04:28:21 PM

That is just what they said about the Income Tax ... it only applied to millionaires at first.  Didn't become industrial until WW II tax withholding, which was a temporary war measure.  I want all the liberals to get chipped ... so that the conservatives know where they are hiding, when it is time to pick them up.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Johan on December 16, 2016, 06:46:05 PM
There is no material known to man that would be capable of supporting its own weight if it were to be constructed into a capital F large enough to accurately represent the size of the fuck you this statement deserves. Fuck you. Fuck you. And fuck you.

Shiranu ... look, someone who said just what they thought!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

Quote from: Baruch on December 16, 2016, 07:03:06 PM
That is just what they said about the Income Tax ... it only applied to millionaires at first.  Didn't become industrial until WW II tax withholding, which was a temporary war measure.  I want all the liberals to get chipped ... so that the conservatives know where they are hiding, when it is time to pick them up.

God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

In so far as there are Fellow Travelers posting here (aka Marxists) ... they of course are not against the wet-dreams of Stalin, Mao or Castro.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

FaithIsFilth

Quote from: Johan on December 16, 2016, 06:46:05 PM

Triggered much? We've almost all been brainwashed by MSM to think a certain way. Even me. I bought into the idea that Trump had next to no chance.

Nonsensei

Hm, I have to admit my expectations were pretty high that this thread would be about potato chips.

You guys can start putting potato chips in my any time you like.
And on the wings of a dream so far beyond reality
All alone in desperation now the time has come
Lost inside you\'ll never find, lost within my own mind
Day after day this misery must go on

Shiranu

Quote from: FaithIsFilth on December 17, 2016, 02:31:49 PM
Triggered much? We've almost all been brainwashed by MSM to think a certain way. Even me. I bought into the idea that Trump had next to no chance.

Triggered, nah. Annoyed by the pretentious bullshit, perhaps.

It's just another wacky idea based on this fear that the end times are around the corner, and the impending illuminati government is out to get us. Boring.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Baruch

Actually no end times in sight ... the quote is ... "stepping on your face forever" ... so no end to tyranny.  The Germans sure loved to tolerate authoritarians, but they aren't the only ones.  Every human being is a used care salesman ... when they are being good.  When they are being bad ...

"THEY, AS A CLASS, BELIEVED THAT THEY ALONE MAINTAINED CIVILIZATION. THE WORLD IS OURS, WE ARE ITS LORDS, AND OURS IT SHALL REMAIN. AS FOR THE HOST OF LABOR, IT HAS BEEN IN THE DIRT SINCE HISTORY BEGAN, AND I READ HISTORY ARIGHT. AND IN THE DIRT IT SHALL REMAIN SO LONG AS I AND MINE AND THOSE THAT COME AFTER US HAVE THE POWER. THERE IS THE WORD. IT IS THE KING OF WORDSâ€"POWER. NOT GOD, NOT MAMMON, BUT POWER." JACK LONDON, THE IRON HEEL
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.