Start putting chips in people ...

Started by Baruch, December 14, 2016, 07:07:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Quote from: Hydra009 on December 14, 2016, 04:00:58 PM
Asking Brauch to support his statements is like asking a barnacle to fly.  Even if it knew how, it couldn't do it.

You trust Big Brother.  Let us all love Big Brother ... as long as he has a D on his forehead ... the R on someone's forehead ... that is a sign for the 15 minutes of hate.

The government will do good things for you, the government never does anything wrong, the government never has evil intentions (nor any faction within it).  You are such good German citizens, I am so proud of you.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Atheon on December 14, 2016, 01:38:14 PM
I hate to be a heartless hard-ass about this, but I will be coldly truthful based on my own experience having a parent deteriorate, disappear mentally, become totally incapacitated and mindless, and eventually die a cruel, slow death due to this most horrible of horrible diseases: the police did the man and his family a big favor. They spared him the fear, confusion and suffering that goes with the disease, and the family the pain, heartache, constant exhaustion and financial burden involved in being caretakers.

Chipping him wouldn't have made any difference ... cops shoot because they can, and face no consequences ... what kind of SJW are you?  Keeping everyone over 60 in a home, involuntarily ... for their own safety ... that is real for many ... sorry this guy wasn't at "home".  Of course nothing bad ever happens to people in nursing homes either ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Johan

What's that up there? Its the sky. And its falling.
Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false and by the rulers as useful

Hydra009

Quote from: Johan on December 14, 2016, 07:01:42 PMWhat's that up there? Its the sky. And its falling.
It's also the fifth reported wolf sighting in Florida this week.  But Timmy still vouches for the reliability of his auger crystals and gut feelings, unlike those pesky wildlife biologists, who are just a bunch of rotten liars.

Atheon

Chips in people are the MARK OF THE BEAST as foreseen in Revelations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." - Seneca

Baruch

Quote from: Atheon on December 15, 2016, 04:01:20 AM
Chips in people are the MARK OF THE BEAST as foreseen in Revelations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually not ... the "marks" are phylacteries ... but don't expect any Gentiles to get the joke.  Revelations is both anti-Roman, and anti-Persian and anti-Semitic.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

FaithIsFilth

Quote from: Baruch on December 14, 2016, 06:24:13 PM
You trust Big Brother.  Let us all love Big Brother ... as long as he has a D on his forehead ... the R on someone's forehead ... that is a sign for the 15 minutes of hate.

The government will do good things for you, the government never does anything wrong, the government never has evil intentions (nor any faction within it).  You are such good German citizens, I am so proud of you.
They've been trained by the MSM to automatically reject anything said by a "conspiracy theorist", no matter how plausible. The MSM has lumped all the conspiracy theorists together, so when these people see talk of for instance, the debates being rigged against a certain candidate, the response is that you're insane for even considering such a thing, even though we ended up being right and the debates were rigged. Our insane and stupid suspicions ended up being not so insane after all, but the idea that the debates would have been rigged was considered insane and maybe even on par with the idea of a flat earth of lizard men, because the MSM has brainwashed these people into thinking how the establishment wants them to think.

We were told not to worry about the anti-free speech SJWs and that they were just a few nuts who were of no concern, and we were called nutcases for worrying about mass censorship. Well, that mass censorship is now becoming a reality, so it turns out we were right once again.

The conditioning has worked very well. I even see people questioning the idea that driving will soon be banned, which is the most obvious thing ever. When that would cut down on car accidents in a massive way, there is absolutely no sense in the idea that driving will not be banned, but since this is something that "conspiracy theorists" sometimes bring up, it's an idea that is made fun of even though it's the most inevitable and obvious thing ever.

Baruch

Useful idiots .. is the uncharitable term.  The people who think they are smart, are the most vulnerable to obviously stupid thoughts and actions.

For example ... it is now liberal to plot a coup against a President-elect, and to threaten Electors with death threats by phone.  I see nothing liberal or conservative about American politics, just the feral ravings of grifters who stand to gain or stand to lose ... based on "events on the ground".
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

widdershins

Quote from: Baruch on December 14, 2016, 01:10:48 PM
Good question.  In what way was it currently illegal, to implant chips, voluntarily in patients if ordered by a doctor or requested by a responsible relative?  We wear bar code bracelets voluntarily, even to have a visit with a dietician to counsel on diabetes ... but we only wear it when in hospital, the government doesn't make it mandatory (everything in law is mandatory, the law doesn't establish voluntary stuff, that is the default).

Since this is the questionable quality of legislation these days, from both houses, both parties ... and a very bipartisan majority vote ... I would like to call a cessation of any further legislation, until President Trump gets a CIA dossier on every member of Congress, to determine if any of them can legitimately hold office.  If we are going to add this to the Constitution, without amendment ... then lets do this with Congress and the SCOTUS.  Nobody may hold federal office, unless vetted by the CIA and FBI (they don't always agree).
Actually, only exactly ONE person has the right to have a chip implanted now, that person's "guardian".  My wife works in this industry, so I know how it works.

And this law EXPLICITLY STATES that it's voluntary in a part I already quoted.
This sentence is a lie...

Baruch

Voluntary for now ... for for some folks Obama is Satan, or Hillary is Satan, or Trump is Satan.  Do you trust Satan?

Since everyone in the US is a ward of the State ... the State can order it for you.  My mother is in nursing home, if I tried to chip her ... things would get ugly fast.  That is why the patients don't have the code to leave the facility.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Baruch on December 14, 2016, 06:24:13 PM

Is that how you react to skeptics?
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Hydra009

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on December 16, 2016, 02:41:29 PMIs that how you react to skeptics?
Pretty much.  Sad, isn't it?

And us sane people have to endure post after post and thread after thread of this garbage.

The Skeletal Atheist

I put chips in myself all the time, it's rather unhealthy.
Some people need to be beaten with a smart stick.

Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid!

Kein Mitlied F�r Die Mehrheit!

Shiranu

I have to admit, I feel that people who cant just say what they need to say simply, but instead try to hide their message in esoteric wording, generally do so for lack of anything actually meaningful to say. As such, I generally ignore his posts because they are kooky and rambling but not hateful... but it's getting a bit ridiculous, and pretentious, at this point.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

widdershins

Quote from: Baruch on December 16, 2016, 12:55:11 PM
Voluntary for now ... for for some folks Obama is Satan, or Hillary is Satan, or Trump is Satan.  Do you trust Satan?

Since everyone in the US is a ward of the State ... the State can order it for you.  My mother is in nursing home, if I tried to chip her ... things would get ugly fast.  That is why the patients don't have the code to leave the facility.
I'm sure you're well aware that your argument is known as a "slippery slope fallacy".  There is nothing in this law suggesting it will ever become mandatory.  In fact, the law goes out of its way to say that it is very much NOT talking about chipping or marking people in any way to identify them.  You're arguing that this law is a bad thing because of what "could happen", even though the law goes out of its way to specifically forbid the very things you are concerned about.

This is like arguing that electricity is inherently evil because it can be used for evil.  In fact, it actually is used for evil.  Nuclear warheads wouldn't work without it, after all.  But that doesn't make electricity inherently bad.  And yes, all people everywhere could be forcibly "chipped" to track their every movement.  But this law is not about "all people everywhere", it's not about "chipping people" and it is in no way "forcible".  You're looking at an ordinary piece of cake, the word "yellowcake" is coming to mind and telling us to stay away from the cake because it might someday be radioactive, killing us all.  This law just isn't in the least bit related to your fear.
This sentence is a lie...