Exclusive: Top U.S. spy agency has not embraced CIA assessment on Russia hacking

Started by drunkenshoe, December 14, 2016, 01:38:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

drunkenshoe

I have no idea who supplies what. May be they go to original source when they need modern methods in mass annihilation?

As long as you are not able to show why and how any of my anlaysis' are wrong, I'll go with Pfffft!
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Baruch

Quote from: drunkenshoe on December 17, 2016, 12:52:06 AM
I have no idea who supplies what. May be they go to original source when they need modern methods in mass annihilation?

As long as you are not able to show why and how any of my anlaysis' are wrong, I'll go with Pfffft!

Please, don't fart in public!  Be a lady please.

You want original source ... the actual meetings of Soros with Hillary etc?  On that basis, even the US doesn't exist.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on December 17, 2016, 09:37:47 AM
Please, don't fart in public!  Be a lady please.

You want original source ... the actual meetings of Soros with Hillary etc?  On that basis, even the US doesn't exist.

Are you THAT deep into silly conspiracy theories?
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on December 26, 2016, 04:20:38 AM
Are you THAT deep into silly conspiracy theories?

The Continental Congress was a conspiracy of treason.  Without that, you and I wouldn't be discussing this.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on December 26, 2016, 07:49:51 AM
The Continental Congress was a conspiracy of treason.  Without that, you and I wouldn't be discussing this.

Conspiracy THEORY, not conspiracy.  Contemplate the difference, grasp it (if you can), embrace it.  The difference is in plain sight to those who think.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on January 01, 2017, 06:39:48 AM
Conspiracy THEORY, not conspiracy.  Contemplate the difference, grasp it (if you can), embrace it.  The difference is in plain sight to those who think.

Like terrorist is another man's patriot?  My conspiracy is a fact, your conspiracy is a theory ;-))

American Matrix inhabitants can't get their heads around the British POV.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.