CIA: Russia's leaked Clinton e-mails to help Trump to win

Started by drunkenshoe, December 12, 2016, 02:58:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Atheon

Trump will do Putin's bidding, because there's money in it for him. Everything he does over the length of his upcoming reign (and I use that term literally), however short or long that may end up being, will be to enrich himself.

To any Americans who voted for Trump, or who lived in a battleground state and chose not to vote for Hillary, you are accountable. You, for one, must welcome our new Russian overlords. The rest of us will resist with all our might.
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." - Seneca

Hydra009

Quote from: SGOS on December 12, 2016, 01:12:35 PMDon't forget Iraq.
In fairness, some of the media was screaming that the Bush administration wasn't being completely honest about Iraq.  It just got ignored by people dismissive of the "liberal media" yet credulous when it came to the Bush administration's claims.  And a lot of the same people who were hoodwinked by Dubbya are making the exact same mistake with Trump.

Shiranu

Quote from: Hydra009 on December 12, 2016, 04:46:35 PM
Trump kinda freaked out our European allies, which isn't a good sign.  And he has reportedly been pretty cozy with Putin (I think they stopped just short of third base) and has substantial business ties to Russia.  Plus, there's the occasional gaffe that kinda makes you wonder who's side he's on.  The term "useful idiot" comes to mind.

According to a random youtube video I watched, Putin once gave Trump a handjob in the back of his Oldsmobile. So that probably means Marxist Muslims are about to complete their total take over of the American government.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Baruch

I happen to agree with Victoria Nuland ... in this if nothing else ... "F* the EU".
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Nonsensei on December 12, 2016, 02:27:39 PM
Oh god where is my fucking eyeroll emote.

You just said something to me that gave me the same reaction that I would have if you had said it about science.

"The Earth is round because sattelites say so? Sounds like confirmation bias."

You're essentially saying that the CIA, whose very function it is to detect and combat threats from abroad, is not a trustworthy source of information because they are currently saying something that you don't like. No proof required on your part. If they had said something that made Clinton look bad you would be singing their praises. Don's even attempt to utter the words confirmation OR bias in my direction you massive hypocrite.

You are completely wrong (cough) about the purpose of the CIA ... or the US government.  Go back to Civics 101 and don't forget your blankie.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Hydra009

Quote from: Shiranu on December 12, 2016, 05:37:13 PMAccording to a random youtube video I watched, Putin once gave Trump a handjob in the back of his Oldsmobile. So that probably means Marxist Muslims are about to complete their total take over of the American government.
Lol.  And the sad part is about this is that the likes of Alex Jones and Pat Robertson are believed over actual journalists and relevant experts.

Have we really gotten to the point where some random loon's ravings are just as credible as expert opinion?

Baruch

You mean like the ravings of the Continental Congress that they are thumb their nose at King George III?  Now there was a meme, a mob action ... a loss of perfectly good tea too ;-)

Pat Robertson is a preacher ... enough said.
Alex Jones is an agent provocateur ... most likely CIA.

As far as any of those other "professional" reporters ... you mean like Brian Williams, who is going to take a lead on this very important investigation? ;-))
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Hydra009

Quote from: Baruch on December 12, 2016, 07:44:59 PMAs far as any of those other "professional" reporters ... you mean like Brian Williams, who is going to take a lead on this very important investigation? ;-))
You're kinda making my point for me, though I doubt you realize it.

Over the course of his 23-year career with NBC, he did indeed fib about his helicopter getting hit by an RPG.  He was put on suspension for it, his past statements have come under greater scrutiny by NBC, and his current statements are more vigorously fact-checked.

Alex Jones lies his ass off each and every day without the slightest consequence.  He's not held to any sort of journalistic standard because he's not a journalist.  His program isn't news.  But tell that to his fanbase.  A lot of these idiots believe his every word in part because his program has the appearance of news without the substance.

So which should I choose for my daily news, NBC or Infowars?  Tough decision, huh?

Hydra009

Hey Brauch.  Let's play a game. I call it pick the legit news source.  Think of it as kinda like an IQ test.

Baruch

Quote from: Hydra009 on December 12, 2016, 09:29:50 PM
Hey Brauch.  Let's play a game. I call it pick the legit news source.  Think of it as kinda like an IQ test.

All three are false ... because that is how the State roles ... and every corporation ... but don't worry, my PR firm says ... I am New & Improved.  Some newspapers are free, some you have to pay for.  If you pay for one at all, you are paying too much ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Hydra009 on December 12, 2016, 09:13:43 PM
You're kinda making my point for me, though I doubt you realize it.

Over the course of his 23-year career with NBC, he did indeed fib about his helicopter getting hit by an RPG.  He was put on suspension for it, his past statements have come under greater scrutiny by NBC, and his current statements are more vigorously fact-checked.

Alex Jones lies his ass off each and every day without the slightest consequence.  He's not held to any sort of journalistic standard because he's not a journalist.  His program isn't news.  But tell that to his fanbase.  A lot of these idiots believe his every word in part because his program has the appearance of news without the substance.

So which should I choose for my daily news, NBC or Infowars?  Tough decision, huh?

False dichotomy.  Neither, both are shit ... NBC, ABC, CBS are totally State agents, going back to WW II and the Cold War.  Are you still looking to kill VietCong?  Gloria Steinem was CIA.  I bet you still trust Dan Rather though ;-)  But I would tell anyone, learn to be your own bullshit detector ... nobody else will do it for you.  If a politician's mouth is open, he is lying, especially George Washington and Abraham Lincoln.  Funny how people get all hot and bothered about which liar they prefer, yes?

As to what will happen tomorrow, nobody knows ... but everyone has an opinion, until Mike Tyson (aka reality) hits them in the mouth.  If I comment on anything ... it is something that already happened or is presently happening ... interpretations of that may vary.  But President Hillary will do this or President Trump will do that ... is pure drivel.

PS ... I voted for Obama twice.  But not because I thought he was Black or a Democrat.  He is a dark complected Republican ... just as Bill and Hillary are light completed Republicans.  Bernie is a Democrat ... but like Warren, is a sellout.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Hydra009 on December 12, 2016, 09:50:22 PM

I give up.  Have fun in La-la land.

Don't run away, because you believe half of the bullshit out there ... you disbelieve in half of it already, go the rest of the way!  I voted for Obama, because he was a dark complected Republican changeling.  But I regretted it, because he was Bush Jr 3rd and 4th terms.  Cornel West is the real thing.  Hillary is simply too slimy, more like a salamander, a frog who can't quite complete the metamorphosis into a human being ... I would have had to disinfected myself if I came into contact with her or her husband.  I am not a Trump supporter, not a Republican.  Don't try to corner me as one, because I don't fit that profiling.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Shiranu

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur