CIA: Russia's leaked Clinton e-mails to help Trump to win

Started by drunkenshoe, December 12, 2016, 02:58:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pr126

QuoteIf this twit at americanthinke can provide evidence to back his claims up then ill listen. But he wont.
If the mainstream media can provide evidence to back up their claims then I believe it. But they wont.
So far it is conjecture, assumptions. Or as they call it, fake news. I call it propaganda.

Here we have the US media accusing Russia of having Hacked to change the US election.
How is that for foreign policy? Leave it at that, or declare hostilities?
Why is the president silent?

Nonsensei

Quote from: pr126 on December 12, 2016, 11:10:53 AM
If the mainstream media can provide evidence to back up their claims then I believe it. But they wont.
So far it is conjecture, assumptions. Or as they call it, fake news. I call it propaganda.

Here we have the US media accusing Russia of having Hacked to change the US election.
How is that for foreign policy? Leave it at that, or declare hostilities?
Why is the president silent?

How is it conjecture and assumptions? Its from the fucking CIA.
And on the wings of a dream so far beyond reality
All alone in desperation now the time has come
Lost inside you\'ll never find, lost within my own mind
Day after day this misery must go on

pr126

aitm

A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

SGOS

Trump is such a wild card, I don't know why the Russians would think his presidency would benefit them.  Although given the events of the last few weeks, mostly through his appointments, I'm getting a clearer understanding of where Trump wants to take us.  The one advantage to the Russians that I might consider is that the turmoil would hurt US credibility a bit.

Baruch

Quote from: pr126 on December 12, 2016, 09:36:18 AM
Lucky there was no foul play when Obama was elected (or selected?). Twice.

And how would one know that?  He clearly has dealings with the Arkansas Mafia (Clintons).
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Hydra009 on December 12, 2016, 10:43:26 AM
Exactly.

And it's not like the US has been Russia's only target.  Germany has also accused Russia of launching a disinformation campaign designed to manipulate its elections.

Thanks for the leak.  But what of it?  Every nation on Earth, has to interfere in American elections, because we are that special ;-)  Oh ... and the CIA doesn't interfere in China or Russia?  Oh, but we ubermenschen from Washington DC ... we are the one true faith.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Nonsensei on December 12, 2016, 11:50:43 AM

You will never see the actual report, any report from the CIA ... it is classified.  You have to trust them ... which for my case ... I see less and less reason to, after over 45 years of being fairly adult vs politics.  The CIA is required to lie ... and much more.  Per the NDAA, it has been legal for the last 3 years, for the US government to completely bullshit the American people, for our own good ...
http://foreignpolicy.com/2013/07/14/u-s-repeals-propaganda-ban-spreads-government-made-news-to-americans/

Of course they have done this for many decades, but now it is legal for them to do it, and do it openly.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: SGOS on December 12, 2016, 01:00:09 PM
Trump is such a wild card, I don't know why the Russians would think his presidency would benefit them.  Although given the events of the last few weeks, mostly through his appointments, I'm getting a clearer understanding of where Trump wants to take us.  The one advantage to the Russians that I might consider is that the turmoil would hurt US credibility a bit.

What credibility?  From the Vietnam war?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

SGOS

Baruch

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

pr126

Quote from: Nonsensei on December 12, 2016, 11:50:43 AM
Look up "conformation bias".

Nonsensei

Quote from: pr126 on December 12, 2016, 02:14:25 PM
Look up "conformation bias".

Oh god where is my fucking eyeroll emote.

You just said something to me that gave me the same reaction that I would have if you had said it about science.

"The Earth is round because sattelites say so? Sounds like confirmation bias."

You're essentially saying that the CIA, whose very function it is to detect and combat threats from abroad, is not a trustworthy source of information because they are currently saying something that you don't like. No proof required on your part. If they had said something that made Clinton look bad you would be singing their praises. Don's even attempt to utter the words confirmation OR bias in my direction you massive hypocrite.
And on the wings of a dream so far beyond reality
All alone in desperation now the time has come
Lost inside you\'ll never find, lost within my own mind
Day after day this misery must go on

drunkenshoe

pr, you just posted a series of videos on "Sweden will be a 3rd world country in 15 years and fall down below Libya" and a man screaming his head off with " 'Marxists' are taking over America" and you are blaming people with confirmation bias and the media with propaganda?

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Hydra009

Quote from: SGOS on December 12, 2016, 01:00:09 PMTrump is such a wild card, I don't know why the Russians would think his presidency would benefit them.
Trump kinda freaked out our European allies, which isn't a good sign.  And he has reportedly been pretty cozy with Putin (I think they stopped just short of third base) and has substantial business ties to Russia.  Plus, there's the occasional gaffe that kinda makes you wonder who's side he's on.  The term "useful idiot" comes to mind.