The Left's Coming Counter-Attack

Started by pr126, December 06, 2016, 02:08:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cavebear

Quote from: Atheon on December 09, 2016, 06:00:01 AM
Communism is inconsistent with liberalism. Liberalism is all about free and open multi-party democracy, freedom of expression and self-determination, the recognition that all human beings are equal under the law, and so many other good things that were crushed by Communist dictators.

They're basically the same as Nazis, barring their economic policy: they were totalitarian thugs who oppressed the people. They were right-wingers.

As much as the right wing-nut conservatives annoy me, they still want a free country too.  Just with them on top.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on December 09, 2016, 05:50:59 AM
You confuse liberalism with Communism.  That is like confusing conservatism with Nazism.  Please don't be stupid like that.

As posted elsewhere ... labels both reveal and hide.  But there is no other way to speak to ape people.  The neb-libs aren't liberal, and the neocons aren't conservative ... that is just part of their deceptive branding.  I would clarify it as D=R=T .. and T stands for Treason.  C and N are both E ... and E stands for Extremism.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Hydra009

Quote from: Youssuf Ramadan on December 07, 2016, 06:50:34 AM
As a fellow Brit, I can only apologise......   :bigsorry:
Don't be sorry.  You're not the one who screwed up.

Besides, if we had to apologize for the stupidity of our neighbors, I'd be apologizing 24/7.  Just in the past couple months, a NC resident shot into a pizzeria because a bunch of alt-tards thought it was a secret sex dungeon and another genius started a wildfire in the mountains allegedly because he was bored.

The Skeletal Atheist

This one time a commie tied both my shoes together by the laces! Another one put a "kick me" sign on my back! These commies are getting out of control I tells ya!

Some people need to be beaten with a smart stick.

Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid!

Kein Mitlied F�r Die Mehrheit!

Baruch

Quote from: Hydra009 on December 09, 2016, 10:33:10 AM

Besides, if we had to apologize for the stupidity of our neighbors, I'd be apologizing 24/7.  Just in the past couple months, a NC resident shot into a pizzeria because a bunch of alt-tards thought it was a secret sex dungeon and another genius started a wildfire in the mountains allegedly because he was bored.

You have to have an invite, from the billionaire that invited both Clintons to his fantasy island, there is where you find the sex dungeon.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Solomon Zorn

Quote from: Hydra009 on December 09, 2016, 10:33:10 AM

Besides, if we had to apologize for the stupidity of our neighbors, I'd be apologizing 24/7.  Just in the past couple months, a NC resident shot into a pizzeria because a bunch of alt-tards thought it was a secret sex dungeon...
The shooter was a listener to Alex Jones' propaganda. I just started a thread about it:
http://atheistforums.com/index.php?topic=11072.msg1158856#new
If God Exists, Why Does He Pretend Not to Exist?
Poetry and Proverbs of the Uneducated Hick

http://www.solomonzorn.com

Baruch

Is the problem free speech, or that we don't provide proper mental health support to patients?

Be careful what you support, the Chinese Communist Party is watching.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Free speech is not the problem.  Stupid speech is.  When some voters accept irrational claims, contradictory claims, and proven falsified claims, THAT is a problem. 

We don't need better self-chosen candidates, we need smarter voters who can choose better candidates to start with.

Sorginak

Quote from: Cavebear on December 22, 2016, 12:11:36 AM

We don't need better self-chosen candidates, we need smarter voters who can choose better candidates to start with.

You are mistaken.

We need better candidates.  If there had been better candidates, perhaps more people would have actually voted. 

Not voting does not mean that one is dumb.  It just means that one has realized the voting system is a complete farce and there is no need to vote until it changes.

Also, voters do not choose the candidates who enter the presidential election.

Cavebear

Voters choose candidates.  Bad candidate choices are the fault of stupid voters.

Baruch

Argue over semantics if you want.  You don't live on a farm, and even if you are, you are probably dependent on the city.  So you are a slave.  If your owner wants to liquidate human inventory, you will be liquidated.  Welcome to Animal Farm.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

Quote from: AllPurposeAtheist on December 06, 2016, 11:43:47 AM
Wait!  What about the workers paradise in Saudi Arabia? We must send this English chap to a reeducation camp before it's too late. And don't forget, Obama is a reptilian, secret Muslim, communist Nazi anarchist atheist.

I think most people don't mind him being an atheist - as long as he believes in God...

:wink2:
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on December 22, 2016, 06:52:03 AM
Argue over semantics if you want.  You don't live on a farm, and even if you are, you are probably dependent on the city.  So you are a slave.  If your owner wants to liquidate human inventory, you will be liquidated.  Welcome to Animal Farm.

So you are arguing that voting doesn't matter?

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on December 26, 2016, 01:25:11 AM
So you are arguing that voting doesn't matter?

Voting matters to the Elite ... it is part of the democracy scam.  Keeps the pitchforks and torches on "safe".
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on December 26, 2016, 07:35:12 AM
Voting matters to the Elite ... it is part of the democracy scam.  Keeps the pitchforks and torches on "safe".

Voting sometimes results in a choice of the populace.  Clinton and Gore, for example.  But then there is the Gerrymandering that results in elections of stupids or crazies like Bush Jr and Trump (in that order) who initially get elected by minorities.

I have honestly disliked the Electoral College all my life.  It is anti-majority, the States have passed laws to prevent the original purpose of it (to overrule dangerous voter decisions), and not all States are equal in representation.

So my dislike of the Electoral College is not new or partisan.