Indiana Group Wants "Traditional" Prom.

Started by The Skeletal Atheist, February 13, 2013, 11:47:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SGOS

Quote from: "The Skeletal Atheist"As long as the alien is of the different sex. We don't want homo aliens ruining our traditional proms!
I'm pretty sure sex is an Earth type phenomenon.  I don't know how you are supposed to determine the sex of an alien, anyhow.  Not that they aren't interested, of course.  You can't tell me all that  disrobing and probing they put us through isn't about sex.

SGOS

Quote from: "drunkenshoe"
Quote from: "SGOS"
Quote from: "The Skeletal Atheist"As long as the alien is of the different sex. We don't want homo aliens ruining our traditional proms!
I'm pretty sure sex is an Earth type phenomenon.  I don't know how you are supposed to determine the sex of an alien, anyhow.  Not that they aren't interested, of course.  You can't tell me all that  disrobing and probing they put us through isn't about sex.

:shock: You are definitely onto something here!

They have been trying to understand what's the so big fucking deal about all that people going mad on who puts his penis where whose butt, when the butt AND the penis in question even don't belong to themselves. They have already got how primitive our culture is AND they are looking for a cure!
OR may be they are just bored of their own sex lives and looking for new fantasies.
Or all that probing is some sort of a marginal fetish in alien world. "Oh him? He is one of them you know, loves probing human ass. He doesn't want to go out with it though. It might be a problem at his work... "
Maybe they are just signaling us of their peaceful intentions, because they know we like it so much.

The Skeletal Atheist

^^
Bullshit! I've been trying to reach out to them for years, and to this day I haven't been probed by some green man.
Some people need to be beaten with a smart stick.

Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid!

Kein Mitlied F�r Die Mehrheit!

SGOS

Quote from: "The Skeletal Atheist"^^
Bullshit! I've been trying to reach out to them for years, and to this day I haven't been probed by some green man.
Apparently, they're still focused on Iowa and Nebraska, and aren't finished there yet.

Fidel_Castronaut

lol, marquee. HTML ROOLZ!