News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Remember the rules!

Started by aitm, June 06, 2013, 02:50:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aitm

Do to a recent thread (now deleted) please remember that at no time do we allow the posting of PM messages!

Also we do not allow posting any information about any of our members without their permission. This would include posting someones FB page without their permission.

Again, and as always abuse of the PM system should be addressed to any of us.

Please keep this in mind.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

SilentFutility

Would it be a sensible idea to include in the rules something about "call-out" threads. I've heard various mods say that they're not allowed over my time here, but it doesn't actually mention them in the rules.

For example, a public thread calling someone out and getting really messy could theoretically be made without breaching any of the current rules ie. posting public information nor posting PMs. I know the mods typically just deal with these threads anyway, but still. Just a thought.

BarkAtTheMoon

They don't really happen very often so we've never made a specific rule. It basically fits under the trolling rule. Unless it gets really nasty it's not likely to get more than a warning to cool it down and locking the thread.
"When you landed on the moon, that was the point when God should have come up and said hello. Because if you invent some creatures and you put them on the blue one and they make it to the grey one, then you fucking turn up and say, 'Well done.' It's just a polite thing to do." - Eddie Izzard