News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Knock on wood

Started by Mr.Obvious, November 29, 2016, 09:53:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GSOgymrat

I say "Bless you" when someone sneezes due to etiquette and not because I think someone has blown his soul out his orifices, leaving himself vulnerable to an evil spirit that only my quick appeal to the divine can repell.

Atheism is so dull.

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on December 01, 2016, 04:55:08 PM

Sometimes I say "knock on wood" while tapping my knuckles on my head...does that count?

Only if you are Pinocchio.  BTW ... your Trump-nose picture shows that they don't understand the Pinocchio story.  Pinocchio had to sin, and be forgiven, before he could become a real boy.  On that basis, Mr Trump may have to sin some more ... and hopefully be forgiven, so he can become a real boy.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: GSOgymrat on December 01, 2016, 05:44:15 PM
I say "Bless you" when someone sneezes due to etiquette and not because I think someone has blown his soul out his orifices, leaving himself vulnerable to an evil spirit that only my quick appeal to the divine can repeal.

Atheism is so dull.

Since you clearly have no soul, perhaps it is too late ;-)  Farting and belching expels demons, BTW.  Snot is clearly evil.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

I don't say anything when someone sneezes.  Except sometimes to ask if they are contagious.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Unbeliever

Quote from: Baruch on December 01, 2016, 08:16:17 PM
Only if you are Pinocchio.  BTW ... your Trump-nose picture shows that they don't understand the Pinocchio story.  Pinocchio had to sin, and be forgiven, before he could become a real boy.  On that basis, Mr Trump may have to sin some more ... and hopefully be forgiven, so he can become a real boy.
Now who's exercising pedantry?

:signmuahaha:
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Unbeliever

Quote from: Baruch on December 01, 2016, 08:17:42 PM
Farting and belching expels demons, BTW.

Yeah, farting expels Beelzebutt...
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman