News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Just another lone wolf?

Started by pr126, November 29, 2016, 02:00:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GSOgymrat

Quote from: pr126 on November 29, 2016, 10:05:01 AM
I am defending Islam?! Are you kidding me?

BTW, would Mr. Ali Artan's actions qualify as a "hate crime"?

I don't know the law well enough to know whether it would qualify. He is dead so the point is moot.

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: pr126 on November 29, 2016, 08:12:11 AM
Hey, isn't that racist?
Sorry, I thought we were having dueling sweeping generalizations.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Baruch

Quote from: pr126 on November 29, 2016, 08:12:11 AM
Hey, isn't that racist?

You forgot /sarc.  You are not opposed to racism ... just who to be racist against.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Baruch on November 29, 2016, 12:51:33 PM
You forgot /sarc.  You are not opposed to racism ... just who to be racist against.
You're the champion of sweeping generalizations so I expected you to take that position.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Baruch

Quote from: pr126 on November 29, 2016, 10:05:01 AM
I am defending Islam?! Are you kidding me?

BTW, would Mr. Ali Artan's actions qualify as a "hate crime"?

Hate crime depends on the eyes of the beholder.  I consider all D and R activity to be hate crimes.  So for me, it was a hate crime, if be belonged to either party.  Otherwise he was an unmedicated nut case.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on November 29, 2016, 12:53:42 PM
You're the champion of sweeping generalizations so I expected you to take that position.

There is an uber sweeping generalization ... that every post is bullshit.  I go to the bathroom here, because of the free and plentiful toilet paper ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

pr126

So far nobody has stated that the incident had nothing to do with Islam.
A serious lapse in the process. What is going on? Where is Obama?

TrueStory

I found his comments in OSU student paper odd.  Anyone this focused on any religion seems unhealthy.

Please don't take anything I say seriously.

Baruch

Quote from: pr126 on November 29, 2016, 01:10:12 PM
So far nobody has stated that the incident had nothing to do with Islam.
A serious lapse in the process. What is going on? Where is Obama?

Of course it has to do with Islam.  Just like every robbery in England has to do with Robin Hood ... seriously.

OP ... the nut case ... no more focused on religion than any young person at a Christian Bible college.  Stay away from those, and Yeshivas too.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Shiranu

QuoteGun control!

You realise he used a knife and his car, right? And what was the mortality rate... Oh, right...

Edit: Also, you implied that the idea that trying to keep guns out of the hands of Muslim loonies is "funny" in a, "lol, stupid liburals." type of way.

Your ability to just get everything wrong never ceases to amaze.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

pr126

Shiranu the wise wrote:
QuoteYou realise he used a knife and his car, right?
Yes dear. I do.

But in your universe that doesn't matter. It is always comes down to gun control.
About the mortality rate? It was his Incompetence, not for the want of trying.

pr126

Well, color me surprised.

White House Warns Against Blaming Religion of Islam After Ohio State Attack

QuoteThe Obama administration is warning Americans not to cast blame on Muslims after a student at Ohio State University launched an attack on innocent civilians that was likely inspired by Islamic State terrorists.

“Our response to this situation matters,” White House Press Secretary Josh Earnest explained to reporters during the press briefing. “If we respond to this situation by casting aspersions on millions of people that adhere to a particular religion or if we increase our suspicion of people who practice a particular religion, we are more likely going to contribute to acts of violence than we are to prevent them.”

Earnest said that although there was evidence that the attacker might have been inspired by extremism, his motives were still under investigation.

Law enforcement investigators have pinpointed the attacker as “likely inspired by ISIS” according to a CNN report release after the White House press briefing.

The attacker posted a message on Facebook that law enforcement officials have released to the public.

“By Allah, we will not let you sleep unless you give peace to the Muslims. You will not celebrate or enjoy any holiday,” he wrote before the attack. “Btw, every single Muslim who disapproves of my actions is a sleeper cell, waiting for a signal. I am warning you Oh America.”

And here is the usual message after each jihadi attack, never fails:

Muslim Community Fears Backlash After Ohio State Attack

Which is surprising, because if the attack had nothing to do with Islam, why would Muslims worry about  any backlash?

Baruch

The Muslim terrorists are the agents of the State ... in the 1980s and now.  If we see attacks here, it is because Big Brother wants it to happen.  The Muslims are both useful perps and scape goats.  If you want this to end, look to Washington DC and London.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

pr126

As far as I can see, every western government, possibly with the exception of the "Visegrad four" are as in unison promote Islam and globalism, open borders, immigration (Muslims only), aganst their own peope's wishes.

Could Trump change that? Time will tell.

Edit: I believe that the so called "Arab Spring" was created, and exploited for the purpose of migration of third world populace by the millions to Europe and other western countries.
It is like kicking over a hornets nest and taking the hornets indoors. What could go wrong?

Edit 2: Big Brother is George Soros I think.

Shiranu

Quote from: pr126 on November 29, 2016, 11:38:11 PM
Shiranu the wise wrote: Yes dear. I do.

But in your universe that doesn't matter. It is always comes down to gun control.
About the mortality rate? It was his Incompetence, not for the want of trying.

Right. That's why liberals are using this as an opportunity to call for gun control...

And the incompetence only makes the gun argument that much stronger. I kinda want to give you a hug with how self discrediting you are...
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur