News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Just another lone wolf?

Started by pr126, November 29, 2016, 02:00:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pr126

Lone wolf. Mental problems. Motive unclear? Gun control!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3978944/Active-shooter-reported-Ohio-State-University.html

No such thing as a lone wolf. Each jihadi walks with two companions - Allah and Muhammad.

Munch

There's almost never a lone wolf in these situations, even when on their own, someone else has wrapped said persons perception or morality
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Baruch

He had a car and a knife ... so seize cars and knives?  Crazy ... so outlaw craziness?  He wasn't personally oppressed, in fact benefited as a refugee ... so ban refugees?  Well maybe ban refugees then.  The usual impact of the law, is to punish all indirectly for the direct crimes of one person.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: pr126 on November 29, 2016, 02:00:10 AM
Lone wolf. Mental problems. Motive unclear? Gun control!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3978944/Active-shooter-reported-Ohio-State-University.html

No such thing as a lone wolf. Each jihadi walks with two companions - Allah and Muhammad.
Good example of going off half-cocked.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

pr126

From Ali Sina, ex Muslim, @Faithfreedom.org:

Quote“Every “moderate” Muslim is a potential terrorist. The belief in Islam is like a tank of gasoline. It looks innocuous, until it meets the fire. For a “moderate” Muslim to become a murderous jihadist, all it takes is a spark of faith.

“It is time to put an end to the charade of “moderate Islam.” There is no such thing as moderate Muslim. Muslims are either jihadists or dormant jihadists â€" moderate, they are not.”

Gawdzilla Sama

And black people all sell drugs or will sell drugs.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

pr126

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on November 29, 2016, 07:51:36 AM
And black people all sell drugs or will sell drugs.
Hey, isn't that racist?

GSOgymrat

I'm very grateful to the officer who killed him.

pr126

Quote from: GSOgymrat on November 29, 2016, 08:43:11 AM
I'm very grateful to the officer who killed him.

Just think of the tax money saved on trial, prison, etc.
And the jihadist is happily screwing 72 virgins for eternity. A win win situation.

GSOgymrat

Quote from: pr126 on November 29, 2016, 08:59:58 AM
Just think of the tax money saved on trial, prison, etc. - Yes, I agree. The officer acted within his authority to save lives.
And the jihadist is happily screwing 72 virgins for eternity. A win win situation. - That isn't real. There is no cosmic justice, no reward or punishment, after one dies.

AllPurposeAtheist

Just another crazy fuck to make the headlines and make life much tougher than it should have to be for other Samolians in the Columbus area and the rest of the country. In case anyone is wondering Columbus is home to a large group of Samolian refugees. I don't know the numbers, but I do know that many public buildings have translation services available for them.
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

pr126

Quote from: GSOgymrat on November 29, 2016, 09:15:04 AM

But jihadist believe it to be real. It is in the Quran, and Allah cannot be wrong.

https://youtu.be/TNL8xugDNZQ

AllPurposeAtheist

For sure every Muslim is a ticking time bomb just waiting to kill every infidel. I buy my smokes from a gas station run by them (RIGHT HERE IN SOUTH CAROLINA!) and can't begin to tell you how many dead bodies I have to walk over every time I go to the store. Why I have to take out my carpet and kneel down and face the east just to pump gasoline lest I get blown up or shot!
We'll just forget about just about every customer who goes there actually seems to like them, but we know it's just for show because, well..they're all doomed for not kneeling to Mecca every time they stop by for gas, beer or cigarettes..
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

GSOgymrat

Quote from: pr126 on November 29, 2016, 09:36:11 AM
But jihadist beleve it to be real. It is in the Quran, and Allah cannot be wrong.

Allah isn't real, but belief isn't the point, behavior is. If individuals can't control their behavior due to religious beliefs, political beliefs or mental illness then society will use law enforcement to force them behave or remove them from society.

I don't know why you keep defending Islam.

pr126

Quote from: GSOgymrat on November 29, 2016, 09:59:13 AM
Allah isn't real, but belief isn't the point, behavior is. If individuals can't control their behavior due to religious beliefs, political beliefs or mental illness then society will use law enforcement to force them behave or be removed from society.

I don't know why you keep defending Islam.

I am defending Islam?! Are you kidding me?

BTW, would Mr. Ali Artan's actions qualify as a "hate crime"?