News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

What I like about Islam ...

Started by Baruch, November 25, 2016, 12:35:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Atheon

Quote from: Baruch on December 02, 2016, 07:14:49 AMIf you are nationalist ... then you aren't a cultural Marxist, otherwise you are.
Nationalists are the bad guys... so then the cultural marxists must be the good guys.
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." - Seneca

Mike Cl

Quote from: Atheon on December 02, 2016, 12:26:14 AM
Actually, a mathematician will tell you that a vote for anyone other than Hillary was a vote for Trump. And the numbers showing Stein votes in Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania numbering greater than Trump's margin prove this point. 

No idea what a "cultural Marxist" is. Sounds like a bogus term to me.
I think you are correct--cultural Marxist is a bogus term.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Cavebear

Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Atheon on December 02, 2016, 08:27:53 AM
Nationalists are the bad guys... so then the cultural marxists must be the good guys.

There are no good guys, just egomaniacs ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Gestas

I like how Islam teaches equality between men, women, and all sexual orientations.

pr126

What I like about Islam is the tolerance towards other religions.

Baruch

Quote from: Gestas on January 29, 2017, 02:01:45 AM
I like how Islam teaches equality between men, women, and all sexual orientations.

Do put a /sarc tag ... otherwise the old men posting here get confused.  You too Pr126, you are one of the old men ;-)

Personally, I am not in favor of equality ... though I have nothing against all you other people, who really aren't equal to anyone, not even yourselves (at a previous point in time).  What people want is Rousseau's noble savages, living in nature, with Marx the kosher hunter sharing his kill with the whole tribe.  In actual practice it wasn't that way, Rousseau and Marx were terrible anthropologists.  Continuous small scale inter-tribal warfare .. as in New Guinea a century ago ... is the norm.  That and the "murder game" where you make a best friend, and then murder him.  Post-modern tribalists should go stick a pig tusk thru their septum.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

pr126

Sarc tag? No. Poe.

pr126

Marx the kosher hunter?

Groucho Marx?

Gestas

Muslims also make fantastic bombs.

Cavebear

Moslems made great rotational art...
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!