Scientific evidence of God (by an atheist)

Started by CodeGodJordan, November 20, 2016, 10:33:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CodeGodJordan

{{{THIS IS READABLE IN FOUR MINUTES}}}
{{{CLICK image to automatically ENLARGE it}}}

Alternatively, see video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SasizIMHKOI

Original article:
https://medium.com/@uni.omniscient.x/god-is-probably-quite-real-a466e9f24a0b#.e7t3se5be

Author:

[Source Code] Naive Approximation/Basis of God:

**INTRIGUING NOTE**

('A')

I had tweeted to Sam Harris (an atheist neuroscientist), notifying him of my ATHEISTIC nature, WHILST stipulating of his closed mindedness (I had used expletives) - in NOT recognizing the likely hood of non-omniscient Gods, (on scientific observation).

A few weeks after said tweet, Sam conceded of the serious possibility, that mankind shall likely compose a type of 'God' in this video here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nt3edWLgIg&nohtml5=False

SEE video section "14:08".

('B')

I have not any certainty, whether I had influenced his video, but I had tweeted him the article stipulated in the original post.
Here is the article once more:
https://medium.com/@uni.omniscient.x/god-is-probably-quite-real-a466e9f24a0b#.gew83ll3i

('C')

Albeit, not all beings are as reasonable as Sam Harris, or other scientists, which is quite disappointing.

('D')

Albeit, it is quite likely, that Gods are on the horizon: http://god-is-coming.appspot.com/

Links edited out by PickelledEggs
Computational configuration p∞, constrains computation potential in oscillating patterns σm, for some non-polynomially computable function u.

Baruch

Too many words and videos, dude!

I have my right hand (working with my left hand) typing this.  This is impossible in nature, it is a miracle of intention and execution.  Atoms can't do that, they just bump around semi-randomly.  No semi-random pattern is equal to my right hand typing this ... even if letters appeared, they would be in semi-random order like this ... dieuduejsu.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

sasuke

Quote from: Baruch on November 20, 2016, 11:13:40 PM
Too many words and videos, dude!

I have my right hand (working with my left hand) typing this.  This is impossible in nature, it is a miracle of intention and execution.  Atoms can't do that, they just bump around semi-randomly.  No semi-random pattern is equal to my right hand typing this ... even if letters appeared, they would be in semi-random order like this ... dieuduejsu.
Well the first four letters in dieuduejsu spell god in French.  It couldn't have been semi-random; a god had a hand in it unless the second part was random in which case it was semi-random.

Jason78

So you've found scientific evidence of gods by redefining what a god is?

I guess I am a god if a god is someone that plays The Sims.

Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

Baruch

Quote from: Jason78 on November 21, 2016, 04:35:52 AM

According to the geniuses on the W Coast ... we are Sims ... and they plan on doing a Ctrl-Alt-Del on reality.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: sasuke on November 21, 2016, 03:38:47 AM
Well the first four letters in dieuduejsu spell god in French.  It couldn't have been semi-random; a god had a hand in it unless the second part was random in which case it was semi-random.

Correct!  Any random text contains hidden messages (hence Bible Code).  But this is coincidence only.  What I am saying, and you are responding, is way too intellectual for most folks.  In The Imitation Game (in the real world) they had ways of semi-empirically determining, thru Baysian statistics, what about a string of German communication was random and what was pseudo-random ... the signal to noise ratio was decreased by their methods ... so they had a better chance of knowing what was being communicated.  The message of humans ... is deterministic (willful) but the true random is non-deterministic.  Every text communication ... if you don't know the language, is an exercise in cryptanalysis.  Just because we learned to read as children, in our native language ... we don't realize what our brains do every day.  And in spite of Google Translate ... is still takes a human brain to understand what is correct or incorrect in the output of Google Translate ... and what the final human corrected version means.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Hijiri Byakuren

Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

Absurd Atheist

It's fairly possible we'll eventually see (not us we'll be long dead) god-like entities in the future but that still refers to "god-like" as in like the gods in the ancient myths. Those are still myths, and by the way non of this was "scientific".
"To have faith is to lose your mind and to win God."
-The Sickness unto Death - 1849

aitm

A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

CodeGodJordan

Quote from: Absurd Atheist on November 21, 2016, 04:40:25 PM
It's fairly possible we'll eventually see (not us we'll be long dead) god-like entities in the future but that still refers to "god-like" as in like the gods in the ancient myths. Those are still myths, and by the way non of this was "scientific".

(A)

AN ERROR OF YOURS, persists such that you IGNORE scientifically OBSERVED/OBSERVABLE sequences, perhaps on emotional bias.

SOLELY, I have but stipulated scientifically OBSERVED/OBSERVABLE sequences, of FACTS/PROBABILITIES, ABSENT opinion/faith/emotional bias.

(B.i)

FACTS:

+ Mankind has already composed brain based models that exceed human performance in individual, cognitive tasks\task groups.

+ Brain based models have enhanced/entered more cognitive fields, as computational parallelism/more computational bits per second enhanced.

+ Brain based models already compute 10^14 synaptic operations per second, (of the estimated total, 10^+16).

+ Computing power has doubled yearly, for 50 years.

(B.ii)

PROBABILITIES:

Brain based models shall likely approximate the human neuronal cycle, 10^+16 synaptic operations per second, by 2020. (Moore's Law)

At this juncture, brain based models shall likely (as observed in FACTS prior) enter all human cognitive fields, at minimum, by 2020.

(C)

RATHER than 'god-like', such entities shall be entirely entitled 'God'. (on the horizon of scientifically observed/observable sequences)

Whence theistic God characteristics are REDUCED amidst scientific observation, A PARTICULAR PROPERTY sequence is likely EVIDENT amidst mankind; non-omniscient mankind shall likely possess the ability to generate non trivial intelligence. [Separate theistic God characteristics ~ omniscience, omnipotence etc SHAN'T likely obtain, on the horizon of said scientific observation]

In simpler expression, mankind partially satisfies the theistic definition qua God, particularly possessing the ability to likely generate non trivial intelligence.

However, mankind, of non-omniscient, non-omnipotent quality, predominantly disregards the theistic God definition.

Thusly, the theistic traditional God definition is likely quite wrong, or rather very minutely accurate; God is thereafter, NATURALLY ACCURATELY any likely NON-OMNISCIENT, NON-OMNIPOTENT entity with the ability to generate non trivial intelligence, as seen in the likelihood of mankind's (of non-omniscient, non-omnipotent quality) said ability.
Computational configuration p∞, constrains computation potential in oscillating patterns σm, for some non-polynomially computable function u.

CodeGodJordan

Quote from: Jason78 on November 21, 2016, 04:35:52 AM

(A)

Incorrect. You fail to recognize that I have not any ownership of said scientifically observed/observable sequences; for it is not I that has redefined God, but rather, God is naturally properly definable on the horizon of said scientific sequence.

(B)

Mankind partially satisfies the theistic definition qua God, particularly possessing the ability to likely generate non trivial intelligence.[/size

Therein, the theistic God definition simply likely fails to entirely obtain, on the boundary of said scientific sequence; whence mankind (of non-omniscient, non-omnipotent quality) partially satisfies the theistic definition qua God, particularly possessing the ability to likely generate non trivial intelligence.

However, mankind, of non-omniscient, non-omnipotent quality, predominantly disregards the theistic God definition.

Thusly, the theistic traditional God definition is likely quite wrong, or rather very minutely accurate; God is thereafter, NATURALLY ACCURATELY any likely NON-OMNISCIENT, NON-OMNIPOTENT entity with the ability to generate non trivial intelligence, as seen in the likelihood of mankind's (of non-omniscient, non-omnipotent quality) said ability.

aitm

so....tl:dr......man is just as much as god as we have achieved the ability to match the intellect and power of the imaginary god that never existed.....pretty much what many humans have suggested for millenia.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Baruch

I agree that omnipotence and omniscience are red herrings ... but are OK if you happen to be a god worshipping herring ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

CodeGodJordan

Quote from: aitm on November 21, 2016, 09:34:00 PM
so....tl:dr......man is just as much as god as we have achieved the ability to match the intellect and power of the imaginary god that never existed.....pretty much what many humans have suggested for millenia.

Summary:

[A]

We shall likely become non-omniscient Gods, forging more powerful, albeit non-omniscient brain based artificial intelligence aligned Gods.

['B']

On Moore's law, by 2020, non-human machines will likely be able to approximate human level brain cycles (10^15 flops).
Therein, human intellect is shown to be 'creatable':

Today, brain based models already equal/exceed human intellect, in task/task groups ranging from language translation to disease diagnosis. (And likely all tasks by 2020)

https://medium.com/@uni.omniscient.x/god-is-probably-quite-real-a466e9f24a0b#.efngp2v9d

CodeGodJordan

Quote from: Baruch on November 21, 2016, 09:34:53 PM
I agree that omnipotence and omniscience are red herrings ... but are OK if you happen to be a god worshipping herring ;-)

Worship is of negative value:

Here are some quick FACTS to think about:

1) It is a FACT is that the HAPPIEST PLACES in the world have the LEAST RELIGION.

2) It is a FACT that the places with the LEAST CRIME have the LEAST RELIGION.

3) It is a FACT that the WEALTHIEST nations have the LEAST RELIGION. [Eg: Singapore no religion=18%, Niger no religion=0-0.3%]

4) It is a FACT that the MOST EDUCATED people are the LEAST RELIGIOUS.

Evidence[1] - HAPPIEST PLACES...:
http://www.patheos.com/blogs/progressivesecularhumanist/2016/03/report-worlds-happiest-countries-are-also-least-religious/

Evidence[2] - LEAST CRIME...:
http://www.patheos.com/blogs/camelswithhammers/2010/06/global-peace-index-shows-least-religious-countries-far-more-at-peace-than-the-most/

Evidence[3] - WEALTHIEST nations...:
http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/03/12/how-do-americans-stand-out-from-the-rest-of-the-world/ft_15-03-10_religiousgdpscatter/

Evidence[4] - MOST EDUCATED...:
http://churchandstate.org.uk/2016/01/why-are-educated-people-more-likely-to-be-atheists/