News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Arctic sea ice hits record low

Started by Hydra009, November 19, 2016, 04:22:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on February 26, 2017, 08:58:30 AM
Only if I don't die in my sleep ... and I keep hoping ;-)

You DO know, I hope, that the only reason I don't utterly blast you routinely is that I DO worry about you sometimes...?
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on February 26, 2017, 11:10:29 AM
You DO know, I hope, that the only reason I don't utterly blast you routinely is that I DO worry about you sometimes...?

Thanks ... shows you are a human in a bear suit.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on February 26, 2017, 12:36:30 PM
Thanks ... shows you are a human in a bear suit.

Yep, my avatar is actually the real me.

fencerider

"Do you believe in god?", is not a proper English sentence. Unless you believe that, "Do you believe in apple?", is a proper English sentence.

Cavebear

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on February 26, 2017, 12:52:42 PM
Yep, my avatar is actually the real me.

Yes, but how did the human get inside you?  You ate him.  Please deposit him in the nearest bear shits in the woods location when you feel the urge ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

fencerider

Snow White and Rose Red the bear turns out to be a prince that was cursed by a witch.

Maybe Cavebear was hexed by demi-god Baruch
"Do you believe in god?", is not a proper English sentence. Unless you believe that, "Do you believe in apple?", is a proper English sentence.

Baruch

Quote from: fencerider on February 28, 2017, 01:04:37 AM
Snow White and Rose Red the bear turns out to be a prince that was cursed by a witch.

Maybe Cavebear was hexed by demi-god Baruch

i am not a Which.  I am more decided than that ;-)  Also I only hex assembly language computer programming ;-)  Have any of you fairy tale fans, ever considered that these puissant princes, like the Beast, deserved to be cursed?  My favorite one is where the princess kisses the frog and nothing happens (except she gets warts instead of herpes) .. the frog admits that sometimes a frog is just a frog.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on February 28, 2017, 06:55:07 AM
i am not a Which.  I am more decided than that ;-)  Also I only hex assembly language computer programming ;-)  Have any of you fairy tale fans, ever considered that these puissant princes, like the Beast, deserved to be cursed?  My favorite one is where the princess kisses the frog and nothing happens (except she gets warts instead of herpes) .. the frog admits that sometimes a frog is just a frog.

Have you ever actually read The Brothers Grimm stories?  I won't even give you a hint on this one...