News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Oh MY GOD I"M going crazy!

Started by doorknob, November 17, 2016, 09:33:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

doorknob

I remember all this shit! Tell me if I'm crazy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHmRmuyUgvU

Do you remember any of this stuff or am I alone!

Shiranu

Okay, I just got to the Bernstein bears bit and I am slightly freaked out now.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

doorknob

no shit what else changed when I wasn't looking? Probably lots of stuff! NO one noticed yet!

doorknob

Quote from: doorknob on November 17, 2016, 09:51:31 PM
no shit what else changed when I wasn't looking? Probably lots of stuff! NO one noticed yet!

the deeper I go down the rabbit whole the crazier this shit gets. And I feel like a freak because I remember all of it!

Shiranu

That said, I'm sure it's just a young mind vs old mind changing small details, rather than anything too extreme...

Still creepy as shit though. The Volvo and Volkswagen both though I don't remember any other way than the "new" way. The Oscar Meyer pisses me off though, because I KNOW it was meyer... I own several replica weiner mobiles ffs and saw it in person several times...
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

doorknob

no no there's too much for this to not be real. I REMEMBER ALL OF IT and I'm not crazy.

Hijiri Byakuren

Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

doorknob

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5NVS6z8S_U

yeah F armoured skeptic he doesn't know what he's talking about. I REMEMBER very clearly most of the stuff talked about now how the hell is that possible?

NO NO NO he does not know what he's saying! I KNOW For a fact that history is changing! I don't know why some people can't notice and others do but It's real. armoured skeptic doesn't know because he doesn't remember. He's not effected by the mandela effect. So how would he know what he's talking about? HE doesn't!

Shiranu

Even James Earl Jones remembers "Luke..." rather than, "No...".

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: doorknob on November 17, 2016, 10:17:01 PMyeah F armoured skeptic he doesn't know what he's talking about. I REMEMBER very clearly most of the stuff talked about now how the hell is that possible?
Memory is one of the most malleable things in the human brain. I stopped at the "Berenstein Bears" conspiracy and looked it up. Guess what? It's a misconception born of the fact that so many names at the time ended in "-stein," thus people's brains silently replaced the "a" with an "e." This same misconception is why some products have the "-stein" spelling as well: manufacturers got confused.

Quote from: Shiranu on November 17, 2016, 10:22:00 PMEven James Earl Jones remembers "Luke..." rather than, "No...".
See above. With all due respect to Mr. Jones, his memory is just as fallible as anyone else's.

doorknob

Quote from: Hijiri Byakuren on November 17, 2016, 10:27:07 PM
Memory is one of the most malleable things in the human brain. I stopped at the "Berenstein Bears" conspiracy and looked it up. Guess what? It's a misconception born of the fact that so many names at the time ended in "-stein," thus people's brains silently replaced the "a" with an "e." This same misconception is why some products have the "-stein" spelling as well: manufacturers got confused.
See above. With all due respect to Mr. Jones, his memory is just as fallible as anyone else's.

Yep you don't get it yet. I'm not making this up. I would not fing lie about this. I remember these things, all of them. If I miss remembered one ok no big deal. I miss remembered all of them?( ok not the obscure things like the islands that I didn't even know existed) And so did half the population?

Are you telling me that star wars fans, Star wars buffs got it wrong? And so did the actor said those lines? I'm sorry but that's pretty assholic to just chuck this up to memory loss. This IS real accept it or don't, But it is happening!

Hijiri Byakuren

Three years ago I was doing Godzilla's theme by ear.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EE6B6eGhXg

At 0:23 the strings hit a C note 6 times. I could have sworn it was supposed to be 5, but I listened to the source material and it was indeed 6. A little later the same thing is done with a D note: could've sworn it should be 5, it was actually 6. Naturally, I concluded that this was the result of me entering a parallel universe where Akira Ifukube had composed the song with a different tempo... no wait, I actually realized I had just never listened that closely to the song and was simply mistaken.

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: doorknob on November 17, 2016, 10:34:22 PM
Yep you don't get it yet. I'm not making this up. I would not fing lie about this. I remember these things, all of them. If I miss remembered one ok no big deal. I miss remembered all of them?( ok not the obscure things like the islands that I didn't even know existed) And so did half the population?

Are you telling me that star wars fans, Star wars buffs got it wrong? And so did the actor said those lines? I'm sorry but that's pretty assholic to just chuck this up to memory loss. This IS real accept it or don't, But it is happening!
If you actually watched Armoured Skeptic's video, he clearly explains how this happens. I'm not going to repeat the statements of the video, just watch the damned thing.

doorknob

Quote from: Hijiri Byakuren on November 17, 2016, 10:36:40 PM
If you actually watched Armoured Skeptic's video, he clearly explains how this happens. I'm not going to repeat the statements of the video, just watch the damned thing.

Thank you and I've watched his video. Sure that could be an explanation but that is not what is happening! This is not a I"m messing with your memory kind of thing. This is a straight up history has been changed sort of thing. Like I said you don't remember so you don't have to believe it but some of these things are BURNED into your memory. You don't forget them. Ever! Especially the star wars quote.

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: doorknob on November 17, 2016, 10:43:08 PM
Thank you and I've watched his video. Sure that could be an explanation but that is not what is happening! This is not a I"m messing with your memory kind of thing. This is a straight up history has been changed sort of thing. Like I said you don't remember so you don't have to believe it but some of these things are BURNED into your memory. You don't forget them. Ever! Especially the star wars quote.
The Star Wars quote is just your brain inserting a word that makes the stand-alone quote make more sense. The fact that a large number of people do this is evidence of nothing more than the fact that this is a species-wide trait.