How do you feel about the new president of USA?

Started by Rob4you, November 11, 2016, 03:34:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fencerider

nah Hillary was an old worn out sock. Obama got his 2terms.

Marco Rubio, Jeb Bush, John Cassic all better choices than Trump. hell even Herman Cain gots more brains then that Trump guy.

The regs are meant to protect the people from the wealthy. If the wall st ceos are the ones complaining about regs, i think they are doing their job. and making things easier for the job creators is another trip around the trickle down economic trash can. Sorry but the joke about trickle down economics actually working stopped being funny at least 15 years ago.
"Do you believe in god?", is not a proper English sentence. Unless you believe that, "Do you believe in apple?", is a proper English sentence.

Cavebear

Quote from: Hydra009 on February 26, 2017, 07:09:19 PM
Yeah, it's disturbing to me and I'm used to this American politics circus.  I can't imagine what that looks like from the vantage point of a citizen of our close allies.
It's a lot less of a mess than when Obama took office.  Two major military conflicts with lots of boots on the ground and an economy in the toilet.  Trump was handed a veritable bouquet of roses in comparison.  But as always, we do have significant problems that remain unsatisfactory addressed (healthcare, energy/environmental policy, criminal justice, drug policy, abortion rights, LGBT rights, and last but certainly not least, corruption issues)

And of course, what Trump considers problems and actual problems don't coincide very often.  Lots of type 1 errors (imagined problems e.g. milllions of illegals voting for Clinton) and type 2 errors (thinking that things are okay that aren't.  e.g. energy/environmental policy)

Trump (and the Republicans) should be grateful to Obama. The economy is rippingly good after the  didater of Bush Jr years and that's not anything the Repubs did...
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!