How do you feel about the new president of USA?

Started by Rob4you, November 11, 2016, 03:34:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on February 24, 2017, 05:55:14 PM
And he has no filters, so the public is getting the bullshit direct from the ... source.

Just the way I like it.  Having the shit filtered first by English major dropouts is so ... useless.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Sorginak on February 24, 2017, 06:05:20 PM
What I think of Trump is that he is a spoiled child who will destroy the country in getting what he wants rather than making it a better place for everyone.

Don't worry, France wants Obama to be their President, you can move there at a snail's pace.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: chill98 on February 24, 2017, 06:30:18 PM
Like "what happened in Sweden last night"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPtNON6sHXw

According to Swedish and German politicians, all named Sgt Schultz, we saw nothing, nothing ...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34ag4nkSh7Q

TV turned into reality, but reality turned into TV ... 1960s sitcom TV.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Baruch on February 24, 2017, 06:38:27 PM
Hope he pulls the corporate charter of CNN etc, and cancels their very existence.  Execution of corporate "persons" by firing squad (of pens, pencils whatever it takes to cancel their corporate charter).  Of course we should liquidate Fox News too.  Kill one D MSM for each R MSM we kill.
You say any stupid shit that come up, don't you?
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Baruch

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Munch

'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Unbeliever

It looks to me like Chump and his cronies, the G.O.P., are trying to destroy the entire first amendment.

QuoteCongress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof;
This will go.

Quoteor abridging the freedom of speech,
This will go.

Quoteor of the press;
This will go.

Quoteor the right of the people peaceably to assemble,
This will go.

Quoteand to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
And this will go.

After that, I expect other amendments to be more easily done away with, as well.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Unbeliever

God Not Found

trdsf

"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Baruch

Haha ... Trump is so scary it is making atheists religious (no atheists in Faux News holes?).

Unbeliever - prior years, polls show that the American people want to get rid of the Bill of Rights ... they just disagree on what parts to drop ;-(
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Hydra009

Quote#magicresistance.
Catchy, but kinda misleading since that term normally refers to the likelihood of the target to not be affected by a spell.

QuoteThe development has sparked fury among Christian conservatives, who have accused the witches of "declaring spiritual war".
Gotta hand it to the conservatives for being dumb enough to take magic seriously.

Quote"Their bippity-boppity-boo isn't more powerful than the name of Jesus!" he declared in an online video.
Impending magic-off?  I feel like atheists would be a natural choice for referee.

Unbeliever

God Not Found

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on February 25, 2017, 04:41:12 PM
An Officially Christian America Sounds Just Right To Most Republicans

Rethugs have thought this since they sold their souls to the Evangelical devils, back in the 80s.  They don't know what communion wafer they are biting on.  The only way to do this is to become Roman Catholic (Protestants are heretics) ... and to have the whole thing policed by the Jesuits and Dominicans.  But nobody ever expects ... dududuh ... the Spanish Inquisition.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqreRufrkxM
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

Maybe no one expects the Spanish Inquisition, but I expect an American inquisition soon.
God Not Found

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on February 25, 2017, 04:52:55 PM
Maybe no one expects the Spanish Inquisition, but I expect an American inquisition soon.

Where have you been Senator McCarthy?  And he wasn't the first.  President John Adams started this, with the Alien and Sedition Acts of 1798.  Reinforced by President Wilson with the Sedition Act of 1918.  Those have never been repealed.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.