How do you feel about the new president of USA?

Started by Rob4you, November 11, 2016, 03:34:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Unbeliever

Quote from: Baruch on February 09, 2017, 07:30:59 PM
The average human being isn't a Mensa member, and I wouldn't trust a Mensa member if I dealt with one ... too smart for his/her own good.  Like a card counter in Vegas.
I'm qualified for MENSA, but, like Groucho, I'd never join a club that would have me for a member.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Unbeliever

I expect that within a week there will be an attack somewhere in America that will be blamed on Muslims in order to prove Chump's point about the so-called judges. No telling where it will happen, maybe in Chump-land, so those who support him can be even more afraid than they already are.

So, consider it predicted. I'm no psychic, since no such thing exists, but I can see what I think is likely to happen. I could be wrong, and I sincerely hope I am. We'll just have to wait and see.

God Not Found

Unbeliever

God Not Found

Unbeliever

God Not Found

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on February 10, 2017, 04:14:08 PM
Someone like a boy named Sue? Or will any old drunken hillbilly do?

In a democracy, almost everyone is qualified for public office, including Trump.  Maybe you are ready for Sparta?  Molon labe!

If you like politicians, you get someone like Pericles, who was a narcissistic sociopath.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/victorlipman/2013/04/25/the-disturbing-link-between-psychopathy-and-leadership/#62972b112740

Without psychology, humans know nothing.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on February 10, 2017, 04:20:56 PM
I expect that within a week there will be an attack somewhere in America that will be blamed on Muslims in order to prove Chump's point about the so-called judges. No telling where it will happen, maybe in Chump-land, so those who support him can be even more afraid than they already are.

So, consider it predicted. I'm no psychic, since no such thing exists, but I can see what I think is likely to happen. I could be wrong, and I sincerely hope I am. We'll just have to wait and see.

Christians would say (I know some) that you don't want to "will evil events into existence".  Like being psychic, but more like telekinetic.  There are attacks in America every day, mostly by Americans.  So we need a wall to keep the Americans out ;-))
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Baruch

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on February 10, 2017, 06:43:31 PM
:arghh:

The OP three months ago?  And no, the CIA, using HARP, causes earthquakes ... exploiting existing faults.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on February 05, 2017, 04:22:26 PM
They are called Log Cabin Republicans ... the gay victim in the re-do of  Stepford Wives was turned into one.  Sounds like something involving freebasing maple syrup [-)

Do you even READ what you type?
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Cavebear

Trump is pulling a "momism".  You know, "Don't drop that". As if you were intending to.  But when you eventually DO drop something, she gets to blame you for "not listening to her".

So, if Trump blames others for allowing "something" bad to happen and eventually something WILL happen, he can do the "I Told You So" routine.  Assign blame on others often enough, and eventually something will happen to support it...

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Baruch on February 10, 2017, 07:00:52 PM
The OP three months ago?  And no, the CIA, using HARP, causes earthquakes ... exploiting existing faults.
WTF
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Gawdzilla Sama

PZ Myers

Cavebear

Gawdzilla Sama

PZ Myers

Cavebear

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on February 11, 2017, 06:37:52 AM
He's just a random quote generator.

OK, for clarity, I have to know if "he" is me.  If so, we can discuss that.  If not,specify "he".