How do you feel about the new president of USA?

Started by Rob4you, November 11, 2016, 03:34:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Unbeliever

God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Unbeliever

Apparently Chump's wife wants to make millions and millions for being the First Lady. I guess that's the only way she could ever get free of the orange guy.

Melania Trump’s $150 million libel suit is based on a falsehood
God Not Found

trdsf

Quote from: Unbeliever on February 08, 2017, 09:03:53 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bwj_CGFaEU

That there are 50 crazy things after only 20 days in office only underscores the need to trigger Article 4 of the 25th Amendment.  Pence is no prize either, but at least he understands that you can't govern by petulant tweet.  And as demonstrated with his "Protect Religious Homophobic Bigotry" law in Indiana, he can be made to back down.
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Baruch

I think the President using Twitter is brilliant.  I would prefer a bar room brawler to a gentleman any day.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Baruch on February 09, 2017, 01:04:53 PM
I think the President using Twitter is brilliant.  I would prefer a bar room brawler to a gentleman any day.
Yeah, the low-brow approach is appropriate, isn't it?
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Baruch

The average human being isn't a Mensa member, and I wouldn't trust a Mensa member if I dealt with one ... too smart for his/her own good.  Like a card counter in Vegas.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Hydra009

I dunno, it kinda bugs me that the White House archives will now have such masterpieces as "I call my own shots, largely based on an accumulation of data, and everyone knows it. Some FAKE NEWS media, in order to marginalize, lies!" alongside actual presidential speeches.

Mike Cl

You think Trump is a bar room brawler????  He does not come close---he hires those types; he is a rich bully who keeps his riches by bulling those he controls.  He is accurate when he boasts that he does get revenge and at a ten to one ratio. 
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Baruch on February 09, 2017, 07:30:59 PM
The average human being isn't a Mensa member, and I wouldn't trust a Mensa member if I dealt with one ... too smart for his/her own good.  Like a card counter in Vegas.
In Baruchistan nobody trusts anybody. With good reason.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Baruch

Quote from: Hydra009 on February 09, 2017, 08:59:08 PM
I dunno, it kinda bugs me that the White House archives will now have such masterpieces as "I call my own shots, largely based on an accumulation of data, and everyone knows it. Some FAKE NEWS media, in order to marginalize, lies!" alongside actual presidential speeches.

Yea, too bad we don't have the shenanigans of the Harding administration as official records ;-(  Oh oh ... and the Bill the Dick administration.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on February 09, 2017, 09:11:22 PM
In Baruchistan nobody trusts anybody. With good reason.

You are older than me, and you still don't lock your doors when you leave home?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Baruch on February 10, 2017, 07:30:50 AM
Where's the fun in that? My Dobies are expensive to feed.
PZ Myers

Shiranu

Quote from: Baruch on February 10, 2017, 07:30:50 AM

Alot younger, but I cant say I ever lock my house or car when I am gone. Never had any reason to.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Baruch

Quote from: Shiranu on February 10, 2017, 10:46:26 AM
Alot younger, but I cant say I ever lock my house or car when I am gone. Never had any reason to.

We all make our choices .. and I lock pragmatically, not because I am paranoid ... I just happen to have no reason to trust apes.  I hope what you do works out for you ... I would say that to anyone.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

Someone like a boy named Sue? Or will any old drunken hillbilly do?
God Not Found