How do you feel about the new president of USA?

Started by Rob4you, November 11, 2016, 03:34:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Atheon

Hahahahah! Because Soros is behind eeeeeverything. Alex Jones sez so.
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." - Seneca

Hydra009

Quote from: Atheon on November 14, 2016, 10:08:05 AM
Hahahahah! Because Soros is behind eeeeeverything. Alex Jones sez so.
That would be funnier if Alex Jones wasn't a distinguished friend of the incoming administration.

Youssuf Ramadan

As a Brit, I was hoping this was a The Onion sketch that got out of hand....

pr126

The world is watching the terrible trainwreck America has become.
Is this how democracy should work?

Are you out of your collective minds?

Baruch

Quote from: pr126 on November 14, 2016, 11:54:07 AM

You were wrong to expect anything good from rebellious commoners ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: drunkenshoe on November 14, 2016, 07:52:30 AM
How does one fund a protest? What did he do, pay everyone one by one to gather and get out to protest and act like they hated the result of the election? If people agree and joined in how is that fake?

Of course advocacy groups will organise them. All protests get organised, otherwise you have violent riots but nothing else.

Yes, pr. Because Americans looooved the government and they didn't have any anti- sentiments before Turmp, right?

Oh yeah and nonwhite people had nothing to fear or even feel bad to protest if it wasn't for Soros' push.

These protests are NOT real, guys. It's the first phase of a conspiracy to take over the United States government.

Holy fucking' Carlin!

Every hear of Mossadeq?  This is standard CIA practice.  But will the FBI and DoD let them get away with it?

The EU was originally a conspiracy of Charles DeGaulle ... but he is dead ... how long for the EU to die?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Shiranu

Out of all the countries in the world, Britain is the absolute last one that should cast that first stone.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

widdershins

Quote from: Mr.Obvious on November 11, 2016, 04:09:15 PM
As a non-american, it's hilarious in a sad, discomforting, twilight-zone'esque, deeply horrifying, sickening, scary way.
"Hilarious" is how I may describe it in 10 or 20 years.  The hilarity of it is more one of those "looking back" kind of situations.
This sentence is a lie...

Mr.Obvious

Quote from: widdershins on November 14, 2016, 05:13:44 PM
"Hilarious" is how I may describe it in 10 or 20 years.  The hilarity of it is more one of those "looking back" kind of situations.

"The shit closest to home..." I guess.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Mike Cl

Yeah--pretty much. 
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Atheon

Quote from: Mike Cl on November 14, 2016, 05:57:38 PM
Yeah--pretty much. 
Yes.

But I'm not. I voted for Bernie in the primaries and Hillary in the general. The maximally sane strategy.
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." - Seneca

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Shiranu on November 14, 2016, 04:14:00 PM
Out of all the countries in the world, Britain is the absolute last one that should cast that first stone.

LOL I was about to write something like that.
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Baruch

England is the Mother, America is the Father ... and Nato are their rebellious children.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.