News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Trump Addresses Congress

Started by Solomon Zorn, March 01, 2017, 04:54:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Solomon Zorn

I missed a great deal of the speech live, due to local news breaking in repeatedly, to report on the severe thunderstorm rolling through.

All I wanna know is: was that guy anamatronic? I mean, he looks so lifelike! But no way was that the same man they elected president.  :what:

His approval rating just skyrocketed.
If God Exists, Why Does He Pretend Not to Exist?
Poetry and Proverbs of the Uneducated Hick

http://www.solomonzorn.com

Unbeliever

None of the language he used sounded the least like him - to literary and flowery. I wonder who wrote the speech?

But this makes me think that he probably can read. It's hard for me to see how he could've memorized all that without having been able to read it. But maybe he had it recorded and just kept practicing. Who knows?
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on March 01, 2017, 05:42:21 PM
None of the language he used sounded the least like him - to literary and flowery. I wonder who wrote the speech?

But this makes me think that he probably can read. It's hard for me to see how he could've memorized all that without having been able to read it. But maybe he had it recorded and just kept practicing. Who knows?

Well D's claimed he used a teleprompter ... forgetting that Obama did the same.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

If he can use a teleprompter, then I guess he can read.
God Not Found

Unbeliever

God Not Found

_Xenu_

Expectations were so low, all he had to do was not trip over his own feet on the way up to the podium to exceed them.
Click this link once a day to feed shelter animals. Its free.

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/ars/home

_Xenu_

Quote from: Unbeliever on March 01, 2017, 06:10:51 PM
If he can use a teleprompter, then I guess he can read.
I have to admit, I have been kind of wondering about that.
Click this link once a day to feed shelter animals. Its free.

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/ars/home

Sorginak

Did not watch it, did not care to watch it, and he probably only spouted Republican nonsense that will not help the country whatsoever.

Baruch

Quote from: Sorginak on March 01, 2017, 08:28:41 PM
Did not watch it, did not care to watch it, and he probably only spouted Republican nonsense that will not help the country whatsoever.

Do you want the Right handed guy moving the three walnut shells and a dried pea around, of the Left handed guy?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

fencerider

yes he had a speech writer, don't remember the name. He did a basicc summary of his first 30 days for people that weren't paying attention. He repeated Republican dogma about cutting taxes and increasing military spending (not at the same time of course). Construction of the wall is supposed to start soon. Going to get rid of the reg that prevents coal mines from dumping waste in streams that supply drinkin water (cause its killin coal miner jobs). plans to completely deregulate the FDA (cause they arent making enough money off their poison- I mean cause its keeping good medicine out of the hands of people that need it)

This dude is Wall st wet dream. more like a hairball for real Americans.  (yes I do consider ever wall st executive board member to be unpatriotic anti-American scum)
"Do you believe in god?", is not a proper English sentence. Unless you believe that, "Do you believe in apple?", is a proper English sentence.

Cavebear

Quote from: Unbeliever on March 01, 2017, 05:42:21 PM

Nice speech. Written by others.  Not him at all.  He'll likely disagree with his own teleprompter speech on twitter in a few days.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!