There will be no coronation, or, Mrs. Clinton did not go to Washington

Started by Hurt, November 09, 2016, 06:32:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hurt

I am so glad the democrats' plan blew up in their faces. I think Hillary had been planning to be president since at least 2000, possibly even when she was first lady. When she conceded to Obama in 2008 I believe a deal was made to support her in 2016 over anyone else. She was appointed secretary of state to pad the resume.

Bernie Sanders overcame tremendous odds and should have won despite the DNC stacking the deck in Hillary's favor. They did not listen to the people and forced a historically unpopular candidate on the voters. Sanders conceded to try to influence the platform, he appointed Bill McKibben for fucks sake to do something about the environment and climate change and he was told to fuck right the fuck off by Hillary's people. http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2016/06/hillary-clinton-2016-democratic-platform-213993

Well the voters just told the DNC to fuck off. How about you do what's right for the country and not your fucking ego and your corporate overlords? Then you'll get elected.

And for the rest of you folks that got lured in with the lessor of two evils bullshit: think about how you want our society to be and support the people who are committed in making it so.

That is all.
Cui Bono

baronvonrort

Quote from: Hurt on November 09, 2016, 06:32:13 PM
I am so glad the democrats' plan blew up in their faces. I think Hillary had been planning to be president since at least 2000, possibly even when she was first lady.

If you see what she posted on her twitter account is shows she is a megalomaniac, I would prefer someone who will take a pay cut and seek the top job because they thought the system was broken and needs to be fixed
www.twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/791263939015376902

This video highlights the stupidity of the Clinton supporters
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKosd0xJadE

Nonsensei

Quote from: Hurt on November 09, 2016, 06:32:13 PM
I am so glad the democrats' plan blew up in their faces. I think Hillary had been planning to be president since at least 2000, possibly even when she was first lady. When she conceded to Obama in 2008 I believe a deal was made to support her in 2016 over anyone else. She was appointed secretary of state to pad the resume.

Bernie Sanders overcame tremendous odds and should have won despite the DNC stacking the deck in Hillary's favor. They did not listen to the people and forced a historically unpopular candidate on the voters. Sanders conceded to try to influence the platform, he appointed Bill McKibben for fucks sake to do something about the environment and climate change and he was told to fuck right the fuck off by Hillary's people. http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2016/06/hillary-clinton-2016-democratic-platform-213993

Well the voters just told the DNC to fuck off. How about you do what's right for the country and not your fucking ego and your corporate overlords? Then you'll get elected.

And for the rest of you folks that got lured in with the lessor of two evils bullshit: think about how you want our society to be and support the people who are committed in making it so.

That is all.

Hell yeah bro. Fuck that lesser of two evils logical trap. The real answer is to choose the greater of two evils. That will show them.
And on the wings of a dream so far beyond reality
All alone in desperation now the time has come
Lost inside you'll never find, lost within my own mind
Day after day this misery must go on

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Nonsensei on November 09, 2016, 07:49:28 PM
Hell yeah bro. Fuck that lesser of two evils logical trap. The real answer is to choose the greater of two evils. That will show them.

LOL. *Cry.
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Baruch

I don't really hate all Democrats.  I used to be one.  But if the DNC is defenestrated of all Clintons and their ilk ... a small ethnic cleansing (upper class White bastards/bitches) ... there might be hope for them.  How people can believe grifters like the Clintons is mind-boggling.  If the Bush Baby grifters can be kept out of the GOP ... that would allow them to resume some semblance of sanity too.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Shiranu

Man, this circle jerk is gettin' sweaty. Yall should get a room.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Baruch

Quote from: Shiranu on November 09, 2016, 08:08:01 PM
Man, this circle jerk is gettin' sweaty. Yall should get a room.

My arm pits are like ambrosia and nectar ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Hurt

Cui Bono

Hurt

Quote from: Baruch on November 09, 2016, 07:59:32 PM
I don't really hate all Democrats.  I used to be one.  But if the DNC is defenestrated of all Clintons and their ilk ... a small ethnic cleansing (upper class White bastards/bitches) ... there might be hope for them.  How people can believe grifters like the Clintons is mind-boggling.  If the Bush Baby grifters can be kept out of the GOP ... that would allow them to resume some semblance of sanity too.

I aimed it at the party members who rigged the system. The voters are another matter entirely.
Cui Bono

Hurt

Quote from: Nonsensei on November 09, 2016, 07:49:28 PM

Fuck that lemming horseshit that is not logical at all. Hell yeah, let's vote for a fucking trainwreck and as long as we all do it then none of us has to take responsibility for it.
Cui Bono

Hijiri Byakuren

Eh, I didn't vote for him. I only voted for Johnson because I'm in a solidly blue state, and I wanted to see if the Libertarians could get up to a mighty 4%. If Washington were in any danger of going red, I would have voted Hillary.

That said, my fellow Americans in other states saw fit to elect a cartoon character, the likes of which have not been seen since the days of Italy's trains running on time. The Left decided to bet on outrage politics instead of concrete issues, and now the chickens are coming home to roost.

So, since it seems I have at least four more years of white privilege to enjoy, I intend to kick back and watch how this shit-show unfolds. :lol:
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

Cavebear

Quote from: Hijiri Byakuren on November 10, 2016, 12:15:30 AM
Eh, I didn't vote for him. I only voted for Johnson because I'm in a solidly blue state, and I wanted to see if the Libertarians could get up to a mighty 4%. If Washington were in any danger of going red, I would have voted Hillary.

That said, my fellow Americans in other states saw fit to elect a cartoon character, the likes of which have not been seen since the days of Italy's trains running on time. The Left decided to bet on outrage politics instead of concrete issues, and now the chickens are coming home to roost.

So, since it seems I have at least four more years of white privilege to enjoy, I intend to kick back and watch how this shit-show unfolds. :lol:

It was Trump running on outrage politics and no specifics.  Clinton ran on incremental improvements and detailed plans. 
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.