‘Impeach Trump’ — Protests Erupt Over Election Win -Already started.

Started by drunkenshoe, November 09, 2016, 04:22:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

drunkenshoe

http://dailycaller.com/2016/11/09/impeach-trump-protests-erupt-trump-on-election-win/

Protest already started. And this sounds like a riot. Guys be careful. These things catch on. Esp. now.

QuoteAngry mobs in West Coast cities took to the streets early Wednesday morning to protest the outcome of the presidential election, calling for the impeachment of President-Elect Donald Trump.

“Impeach Trump! Impeach Trump,” shouted protesters in Portland, Oregon after it became clear Trump had defeated rival Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton in a huge upset that shocked markets and the media.

In Oakland, Calif., protesters smashed windows and set tipped over trash cans on fire in the middle of the street and some of them yelling “No KKK!” â€" video footage released by the Associated Press shows.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2016/11/09/impeach-trump-protests-erupt-trump-on-election-win/#ixzz4PY5lCVd9
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

drunkenshoe

Guys, this is a riot. Looks like a little one and seems somebody got hit by a car. Don't go into cities. Stay away from central places.

Trump win sparks riots across US as crowds burn American flag and chant 'Not our president'

QuoteClinton supporters were filmed setting fire to the US flag while marching through the streets of Portland, Oregon, shouting "F*** Donald Trump"

Crowds of angry protesters have taken to streets across the United States chanting "Not Our President" while setting fires and smashing windows.

Hundreds of people descended on California minutes after it was announced that Donald Trump had won the election.

Hillary Clinton supporters were filmed setting fire to the US flag while marching through the streets of Portland, Oregon, shouting "F*** Donald Trump".

Footage also emerged of activists setting tyres and rubbish bins on fire, blocking main roads and lighting flares.

People also burned an effigy of the President-elect, who will be officially sworn into office in January.

Meanwhile, a young student has reportedly been hit by an SUV and severely injured during a march in Berkeley, with one witness claiming the crash was intentional, according NBC Bay Area .

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

widdershins

Man, I hate that the "sane party" is doing this shit now.  Saying, "Not MY president!" and talking about impeaching a guy who isn't even in office yet.

First, how the fuck do you plan to do that with a minority in both the House and Senate?

Second, yes, he very much IS "your president" and "my president".  He won the election.  He's in charge.  That's democracy, bitches!  Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose and either way the one elected is president of the USA.  The only way he will not be "your president" is if you leave the country and give up your US citizenship.  So put up or shut up because until that day, yes, he IS your president.  And as far as I'm concerned anyone who talks about impeaching a president for the sole reason that they didn't like the outcome of the election or they're "scared" like a whiny bitch that their party isn't in charge is a traitor and an enemy to democracy, I don't care which side it's on.  We voted, we lost, we fucking deal with it like adults.
This sentence is a lie...

drunkenshoe

You cannot blame anyone for getting angry, going out and making a protest; even for getting violent. Protest is a democractic right too. Social explosions are far more democractic than a rich, racist white president.

Calling these people 'scared whiny bitches' is pretty much Trump politics and you are whinning about people's reactions to a catastrophie. What did you think was going to happen?

But then is your life going to get an impact with Trump reign? I pretty much doubt it. You are a white man living in the middle of nowhere.

drunkenshoe

AllPurposeAtheist

Perhaps we really are headed towards another civil war. I kind of doubt it, but it's not beyond the realm of possibility. I live in S Carolina where the last one started.
Wait, isn't the daily caller a right wing rag? Propaganda?
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

drunkenshoe

Quote from: AllPurposeAtheist on November 09, 2016, 05:30:02 PM
Perhaps we really are headed towards another civil war. I kind of doubt it, but it's not beyond the realm of possibility. I live in S Carolina where the last one started.

Any link? Can't see anything yet.

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: drunkenshoe on November 09, 2016, 05:31:38 PM
Any link? Can't see anything yet.
Link to what? The last civil war?  I'm just speculating out loud...well, in type..

AllPurposeAtheist

Strange, other than the Washington post the only other US "news" source covering any of it that I can find are right wing rags such as infowars.the rest appear to be either British or Russian...now that's odd..

drunkenshoe

Quote from: AllPurposeAtheist on November 09, 2016, 05:35:47 PM
Link to what? The last civil war?  I'm just speculating out loud...well, in type..

LOL When you said "I live in S Carolina where the last one started"  I thought there was another one started over there, because of the elections. But it also didn't make much sense, because S Caroline is conservative right? :lol: Just a misunderstanding.

baronvonrort

Shiranu

Honestly, it's like looking at pictures of Tehran during the Green Revolution or places like Cairo during the Arab Spring; the young and the educated get fucked over by the bigotry and conservatism of the older generations. Then the rhetoric is the same; they are "bed wetting toy throwers upset with losing" or "Western educated trouble makers who don't belong in Egyptian/Iranian society" because they dare to protest homophobia and sexism that is, bluntly, a direct result of America's Puritan Christianity or want a secular state instead of a Ayatollah.

Congrats America, we are falling to the depths of Iran. At least Iran can blame us for overthrowing their secular government... what excuse do we have for letting radical Puritan ideology make 5/6th's of the American population either directly or silently support a bigoted government?

I have said it once, twice and some more again... people like you Baron are so, so similar to the very radicals you condemn... you just cheer to a different beat and don't realise it's the same song with a different tempo.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

drunkenshoe

I don't think people actually got what happened, Shir. I am serious. Like Brits right now still saying "UKIP politics had no impact on our lives, Brexit won't be that bad! It was about healthcare". :lol:

drunkenshoe