News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

"YOU'RE FIRED!"

Started by Solomon Zorn, November 09, 2016, 02:22:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

drunkenshoe

Does any of you have a Border Collie? A Labrador would do it too. They are all smarter and more loyal, definitely better looking than the possible candidates.   

Sorry, Zorn. I am still too crushed to get coherent. You guys come up with something and I will tag along. 
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

AllPurposeAtheist

There's going to be a LOT of buyer's remorse in the coming years. Most of trumps rhetoric won't fly even with R's fully in charge. Hell, there's already people on redstate.com talking impeachment simply because he congradulated Hillary instead of calling for her to go to jail.. 
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: drunkenshoe on November 09, 2016, 04:12:34 PM
Does any of you have a Border Collie? A Labrador would do it too. They are all smarter and more loyal, definitely better looking than the possible candidates.   

Sorry, Zorn. I am still too crushed to get coherent. You guys come up with something and I will tag along. 
Vote for me. I promise you this, that and the other thing. If it worked for trump it can work for me too.
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

drunkenshoe

Well I saw the fear of impeachment in his face ffs. It was written all over during his speech, it was so odd and loud. Nothing is gonna happen to him, but if they keep hard pushing him with destructive campaigns after he won big, they will create more trouble for everyone.

Or may be it is just the first day so it is normal...I dunno. Give them time.
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

drunkenshoe

Quote from: AllPurposeAtheist on November 09, 2016, 04:14:21 PM
Vote for me. I promise you this, that and the other thing. If it worked for trump it can work for me too.

:lol: Done.

widdershins

Oh fuck.  I just envisioned The Apprentice, filmed in the Oval Office.
This sentence is a lie...

Baruch

Quote from: widdershins on November 09, 2016, 04:26:53 PM
Oh fuck.  I just envisioned The Apprentice, filmed in the Oval Office.

Not a bad idea, with every D office appointee in attendance ;-)  I won't mind if he gropes all the women D folk either (not really).
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Shiranu

Hmmm... let's blame the Democratic Party for 5/6th of America being okay with xenophobia, racism, sexism, bigotry of all forms, the calling for war crimes...

Yeah, makes perfect sense there Jason.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Baruch

Quote from: Shiranu on November 09, 2016, 08:37:11 PM
Hmmm... let's blame the Democratic Party for 5/6th of America being okay with xenophobia, racism, sexism, bigotry of all forms, the calling for war crimes...

Master cadre?  Spear-point of a one man revolution?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Shiranu on November 09, 2016, 08:37:11 PM

Oh come on, some of it was the health care and some the local manufacturing...etc. Everybody had various different reasons to vote for a man who doesn't actually have any real plan about any issue of the country. Stop generalising. Besides he'll make a superb, perfectly stabilised international politics! /sarc

Here is the map of all the countries Trump offended:

(Independent)

Baruch

Every read Dao De Jing?  The best Emperor is the one who appears to do nothing, while the people say to each other ... "we did this".  That is actual leadership.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Shiranu

Quote from: Baruch on November 09, 2016, 08:57:23 PM
Every read Dao De Jing?  The best Emperor is the one who appears to do nothing, while the people say to each other ... "we did this".  That is actual leadership.

Then Trump is even more terrible then given credit for given the open-season for bigots he has sparked.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Atheon

Kamala Harris.
Gavin Newsom.
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." - Seneca

Baruch

Quote from: Shiranu on November 09, 2016, 09:12:55 PM
Then Trump is even more terrible then given credit for given the open-season for bigots he has sparked.

You have your bigotry, and I have the last laugh.  Self awareness isn't your friend ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Solomon Zorn

Quote from: Atheon on November 09, 2016, 10:08:55 PM
Kamala Harris.
Gavin Newsom.

Gavin Newsom might be cool. He could galvanize the stoner vote. :weed:
If God Exists, Why Does He Pretend Not to Exist?
Poetry and Proverbs of the Uneducated Hick

http://www.solomonzorn.com