I'm assuming HRC has her marching orders by now

Started by Hurt, November 06, 2016, 05:25:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

If it the function of a corrupt system to present a fate accompli ... two bad choices.  Don't surrender to that.  Start working against the two party system, the day after the election.

PS - Hillary has announced she is going back to the "cat food commission" of 2011 ... to kill Social Security and Medicare.  I am not worried, I plan on surviving by cannibalizing Millennials.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Baruch on November 07, 2016, 06:26:04 PM
Yes, you folks would vote for anyone under indictment ;-)  Provided they aren't convicted of course ;-))  This is what happens when you build a country from European pond scum.
Your babble is handy sig fodder. Cheers.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Shiranu

QuoteIf we all voted our conscience we wouldn't have to choose between two horrendous people.

Third thread I have had to ask this, third thread I probably won't get an answer...

Please name me one third party candidate who is any morally/intellectually/politically better than the two of them, or a Democrat/Republican who lost in the primaries who was a better choice.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Shiranu on November 08, 2016, 07:26:46 AM
Third thread I have had to ask this, third thread I probably won't get an answer...

Please name me one third party candidate who is any morally/intellectually/politically better than the two of them, or a Democrat/Republican who lost in the primaries who was a better choice.
I think that goes back well before this current bread-and-circuses foofooraw. If voters had educated themselves and voted for people who would be beneficial to the country in their office from Day One we wouldn't be faced with a situation where good people don't want to be involved in the process.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Mike Cl

One person who is often overlooked in all of this; and he is one of the most important of men.  Gerry Mandering.  If we could have somebody kill this son-of-a-bitch, this country would be on it's way to recovery.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Hurt

Quote from: Shiranu on November 08, 2016, 07:26:46 AM

I like, and voted for, Jill Stein. I think she is better morally, intellectually and I don't know what you mean by one person being better politically than another.

I don't agree with her on all issues, to find that person I would have to run, and no one wants that!
Cui Bono

Baruch

Some folks have their heads up Hillary's or Trump's ass ... they can't see daylight ;-))
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Hurt on November 08, 2016, 06:30:48 PM
I like, and voted for, Jill Stein. I think she is better morally, intellectually and I don't know what you mean by one person being better politically than another.

I don't agree with her on all issues, to find that person I would have to run, and no one wants that!

You voted for a 3rd party?  Did you thnik it would win?
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Shiranu

Quote from: Hurt on November 08, 2016, 06:30:48 PM

Well, at least thank you... I needed a good laugh tonight.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Baruch

Quote from: Shiranu on November 09, 2016, 01:38:14 AM

The ideological certainty of youth ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Shiranu on November 09, 2016, 01:38:14 AM

Better it were Jill Stein.  Incompetence is better than evil and sick.

Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on November 09, 2016, 08:20:45 AM
Better it were Jill Stein.  Incompetence is better than evil and sick.

Yes, if Gary Johnson had been off the ballot, and Jill Stein was on it, she would have been my first choice.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.