Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

SGOS

Quote from: Baruch on November 04, 2016, 08:39:35 PM
http://www.theamericanconservative.com/articles/the-indictment-that-made-bill-clinton-president/

Let the Kos-saks ...spin like dervishes ... this is how politics is done, with dull knives.

QuoteIn the wake of FBI Director James Comey’s decision to reopen the Hillary Clinton email probe, there has been an explosion of Clinton and media criticism alleging that the investigation could influence the outcome of the election. And at a rally in Florida on Saturday, Secretary Clinton emphatically charged that Comey’s action was “unprecedented.”

In spite of what Clintons may have done to George Bush Senior, a tit for tat comparison to today's election is at best "interesting".  Is Comey's action unprecedented?  Yeah, Kind of, but it's no more abuse of power than what J Edgar Hoover supposedly used.  Is there anything incriminating in the emails?  I doubt it.  Did Comey's department time the event for maximum damage?  It sort of looks like it.

It's hurting Clinton more than I thought, probably not enough to make her lose, but it is an unfortunate turn of events for Clinton and her supporters.  It's damaging, and with emotions running at peak levels, it disturbs a lot of people, and that's what the news is really about:  "Look here!  Does this piss you off?  How about this then?  Don't touch your dial during the important commercial breaks."

This is not to downplay how disgusting any of this is.  It is disgusting.  We live in a disgusting environment which is fanned during elections for maximum effect.

Baruch

Speaking of dull knives ... the potential false flag on Monday ... makes me think will we see 60s style assassinations soon.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

SGOS

Quote from: Baruch on November 05, 2016, 12:00:13 PM
Speaking of dull knives ... the potential false flat on Monday ... makes me think will we see 60s style assassinations soon.

There's been rumors of Muslim attacks on New York, Texas, and Virginia scheduled for Monday.  Although, I doubt these would be surgical attacks on specific individuals.  More just random violence.

Cavebear

Quote from: SGOS on November 05, 2016, 01:31:21 PM
There's been rumors of Muslim attacks on New York, Texas, and Virginia scheduled for Monday.  Although, I doubt these would be surgical attacks on specific individuals.  More just random violence.

Never mind random Muslim attacks, Trump supporters are talking about assassination and impeachment of Clinton before she even takes office (assuming she wins).  This is insanity.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on November 06, 2016, 01:09:37 AM
Never mind random Muslim attacks, Trump supporters are talking about assassination and impeachment of Clinton before she even takes office (assuming she wins).  This is insanity.

Yes, it may be on like Donkey Kong ... unfortunately.  Back to the 60s.  I have no doubt that the Ds will kill just as many as the Rs will.  They only thing they both agree on is killing Brown folk, especially in the Middle East.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

SGOS

When I heard the alert about Terrorist attacks on Monday, the first thought I had was if this was domestic, but they specified religious extremism, specifically Islam.

Baruch

Quote from: SGOS on November 06, 2016, 09:27:29 AM
When I heard the alert about Terrorist attacks on Monday, the first thought I had was if this was domestic, but they specified religious extremism, specifically Islam.

Maybe domestic Muslims aka African-American folk.  If they are unarmed, the police will be justified in spraying them with bullets, just in case ;-(
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.