Gangs of homosexual men are going around raping straight men to turn them gay.

Started by Hijiri Byakuren, November 03, 2016, 10:00:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hijiri Byakuren

Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Hijiri Byakuren

SGOS

The section doesn't show up as far as I can tell, but I got the joke.

Cavebear

Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Hijiri Byakuren

FinalSomnia

It was enough for a chuckle. I don't get why everyone is so anal about it.
Heaven is no more than a carrot on a string at the end of a tunnel; Hell is no more than a gunbarrel at the back of your head.  When we are good people for the sake of being good people, we\'ll have no further use for religion.

SGOS

Quote from: FinalSomnia on November 07, 2016, 08:47:17 AM
It was enough for a chuckle. I don't get why everyone is so anal about it.

It was just Cavebear, and he's new here.  I didn't see that as an unreasonable observation.  It would be bannable in some places.

The Skeletal Atheist

Who the hell told you about this? Either way, everyone viewing this thread is on the list now.
Some people need to be beaten with a smart stick.

Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid!

Kein Mitlied F�r Die Mehrheit!

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Cavebear on November 06, 2016, 01:36:55 AM
This seems bannable...

No, it is a joke thread in joke section. See, this is a good example why you can't be a mod here.
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Cavebear

That wasn't much of a joke to some people.

To be technical, most of the elements of a joke were missing.  No good set up, no hint of a punchline, and then no actual punchline. 

A good joke needs to be well constructed, have a logical plot, and then a surprise ending that catches the reader by surprise and thought.  So that wasn't a joke.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

FinalSomnia

It had a setup, a delivery, and a bit of wordplay. That's all you really need for a joke.
Heaven is no more than a carrot on a string at the end of a tunnel; Hell is no more than a gunbarrel at the back of your head.  When we are good people for the sake of being good people, we\'ll have no further use for religion.

Mr.Obvious

Quote from: Cavebear on November 11, 2016, 02:23:08 AM

To be technical, most of the elements of a joke were missing.  No good set up, no hint of a punchline, and then no actual punchline. 

A good joke needs to be well constructed, have a logical plot, and then a surprise ending that catches the reader by surprise and thought.  So that wasn't a joke.

Making jokes: it's no laughing matter.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Cavebear on November 11, 2016, 02:23:08 AM

I larf'd.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers