News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Handcuffs for Hillary

Started by chill98, October 30, 2016, 03:09:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Voters often stick their fingers in the ears, and say nya nya nya ... when confronted with contrary evidence ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: chill98 on October 31, 2016, 06:19:07 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BulC2aVG0zo

You mean that same Jason Chaffetz, R-Utah who said that Trump was too evil to vote for and has now decided to vote for him?  Oh yeah, that's a really sterling recommendation...  Sort of like Trump suggesting "marriage for life".
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

chill98

Quote from: Cavebear on October 31, 2016, 06:44:35 AM
You mean that same Jason Chaffetz, R-Utah who said that Trump was too evil to vote for and has now decided to vote for him?  Oh yeah, that's a really sterling recommendation...  Sort of like Trump suggesting "marriage for life".
I know your not the brightest bulb here but let me explain something to you.

I can't stand Trump. 

But what I despise more than Trump is how the Democratic Party has become EXACTLY what the Republican party is without the god-soaked rhetoric.  I do hold the Dem's to a higher standard than redneck republicans. 

If Trump ends up pres it is wholly because of Democratic party politics.  Democrats are typically (loosely used) freethinkers and that requires a higher standard from the politicians wanting that 'freethinker' vote.

Lesser of two evils... F  'em.  My vote matters to me.

drunkenshoe

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

SGOS

Quote from: chill98 on October 31, 2016, 06:58:49 AM
let me explain something to you.

I can't stand Trump. 

But what I despise more than Trump is how the Democratic Party has become EXACTLY what the Republican party is without the god-soaked rhetoric.

It should be apparent by now that voting for either candidate of the major parties is immoral.  The lesser of two evils is a hollow argument invented by the Democrats. 

Cavebear

Quote from: chill98 on October 31, 2016, 06:58:49 AM
I know your not the brightest bulb here but let me explain something to you.

I can't stand Trump. 

But what I despise more than Trump is how the Democratic Party has become EXACTLY what the Republican party is without the god-soaked rhetoric.  I do hold the Dem's to a higher standard than redneck republicans. 

If Trump ends up pres it is wholly because of Democratic party politics.  Democrats are typically (loosely used) freethinkers and that requires a higher standard from the politicians wanting that 'freethinker' vote.

I am SO offended by your opinion of me.  I think I'll just do myself in...  Rid the Universe of my useless self.  Based on my offensive existence to you.

But Nah.  Your opinion of me matters less to me than my cats opinions of me do.    .

I'm glad you can't stand Trump.  Only the nut-cases do.  Hurrah, you gave reached 10% of grey matter.

Personally, I rather suspect that "without the god-soaked rhetoric" is better than with it.

I don't want to shock you too much, but have you listed what the 2 major parties support.  Try it sometime. I'll leave that as an exercise to the student.

Atheon

Hillary Clinton asked the FBI to just go ahead and release the damn emails. That sounds like an honest person to me. So far, tens of thousands of them have been released, and their contents contain nothing incriminating. There has been plenty of quote-mining, twisting of words and wholesale forgery from the right, but so far everything that has been released or leaked is non-incriminating.

So, where is this "corruption" and "crookedness" that people keep bandying about? If you think she's corrupt or dishonest, prove it, don't just mindlessly repeat what your masters tell you to.

What about Trump and his tax records? And why hasn't anyone hacked HIS emails?
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." - Seneca

Cavebear

Quote from: Atheon on October 31, 2016, 10:14:36 AM
Hillary Clinton asked the FBI to just go ahead and release the damn emails. That sounds like an honest person to me. So far, tens of thousands of them have been released, and their contents contain nothing incriminating. There has been plenty of quote-mining, twisting of words and wholesale forgery from the right, but so far everything that has been released or leaked is non-incriminating.

So, where is this "corruption" and "crookedness" that people keep bandying about? If you think she's corrupt or dishonest, prove it, don't just mindlessly repeat what your masters tell you to.

What about Trump and his tax records? And why hasn't anyone hacked HIS emails?

Possibly because Trump's dishonesty and inconsistency is beyond laughable and his supporters don't care?  And Putin isn't stupid.  He would love to play international chess with Trump The Chump.  The last person in the US he wants to face is Clinton.  She smiled as she shook his hand and spit in his eye.  Putin isn't going to damage Trump's chances of winning, no matter how long a shot it is.  The Russians have a term for a Trump.  It is "useful fool".

Atheon

"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." - Seneca

Cavebear

Quote from: Atheon on October 31, 2016, 10:30:55 AM

You left out that he has only LOANED money to his campaign which he will demand to repaid later, write off on his taxes, AND claim as  charitable deduction...

Baruch

Just pointing out ...

It is only Anthony Weiner and Huma Abden (his wife) who are in trouble so far ... particularly Anthony Weiner.

Even if there are classified emails on Weiner's laptop, she isn't responsible for putting them there, Huma is.

Even if there are compromising but not illegal emails from Hillary, Hillary isn't in any more trouble than before.

What the catch is, if there is an email, that clearly indicates RICO (from Huma or Hillary) in regard to the Feb 2014 Congressional block on evidence being destroyed, unless it implicates Hillary, she isn't guilty ... though Huma could be looking at prison time.  The FBI takes obstruction of justice seriously (see Martha Stewart).  Now if Huma is guilty, she could plead state's evidence against anything that she has on Hillary ... but the Clinton mafia would take care of that too.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

SGOS

Quote from: Baruch on October 31, 2016, 12:32:09 PM
The FBI takes obstruction of justice seriously (see Martha Stewart).

As they should for anyone engaged in the sale of cooking books and kitchen decorations.  People selling worthless tranches of sub prime mortgages as Triple A rated bonds about to default, not so much.

widdershins

Quote from: AllPurposeAtheist on October 30, 2016, 03:17:33 PM
Funny that republicans should be all up in arms about selling influence considering the Citizens United decision.. It basically makes influence peddling legal.
Not that it was ever actually "illegal" anyway.  Remember the insider trading scandal where they had to specifically make a law to make it illegal for Congress, even though it was already illegal for everyone?  To members of the government, if the law doesn't mention them by name, it doesn't apply to them.
This sentence is a lie...

drunkenshoe

Quote from: SGOS on October 31, 2016, 01:17:15 PM
As they should for anyone engaged in the sale of cooking books and kitchen decorations.  People selling worthless tranches of sub prime mortgages as Triple A rated bonds about to default, not so much.

:lol: Lol'ed and got depressed.
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Baruch

Martha Stewart got inside info from the drug company (new product wasn't any good) and acted on it before it was public.  She would have been fined at most.  When she lied to the FBI about it ... that was the felony.  Ironic, but painful.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.