News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

More Hocus Pocus ...

Started by Baruch, October 28, 2016, 07:12:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/2016/10/jesus-tomb-opened-church-holy-sepulchre/

The shrine of the holy tomb is renovated, once discovered by St Helena, Constantine's mother, and modified who knows how much by the Byzantines and Crusaders.  The Church needs to be careful, or it might let out the Holy Spirit they imprisoned there.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Munch

'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Cavebear

Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Gawdzilla Sama

PZ Myers

Cavebear

Well, OK, I guess she is the middle one.  But seriously, I wouldn't know her if I tripped over her on the sidewalk.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on October 29, 2016, 10:08:24 AM
Well, OK, I guess she is the middle one.  But seriously, I wouldn't know her if I tripped over her on the sidewalk.

She was also in the new Stepford Wives movie, and many other things.  But that is OK, I don't name-match many actors/actresses myself either.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Baruch on October 29, 2016, 10:14:27 AM
She was also in the new Stepford Wives movie, and many other things.  But that is OK, I don't name-match many actors/actresses myself either.
I love IMDB.com for naming actors and reminding me what other movies they were in.
PZ Myers

Cavebear

Is this like the 7 Degrees of Kevin Bacon Game? 

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on October 29, 2016, 11:02:44 AM
Is this like the 7 Degrees of Kevin Bacon Game?

Pretty much true.  I am three degrees  of separation from one of the authors os Mutiny On The Bounty (someone who was also in the Lafayette Escadrille).  Something you could never guess at.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Journey_To_Mars

"It is forbidden to kill; therefore all murderers are punished unless they kill in large numbers and to the sound of trumpets." - Voltaire

Maths is a game where you make the rules and play around within them.

Sorginak

Journey_To_Mars

Quote from: Sorginak on March 22, 2017, 06:05:55 PM
I rewatch this movie every Halloween.  Such a classic.
Hocus Pocus by Focus will always be the real classic in my heart.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

"It is forbidden to kill; therefore all murderers are punished unless they kill in large numbers and to the sound of trumpets." - Voltaire

Maths is a game where you make the rules and play around within them.

Baruch

Quote from: Journey_To_Mars on March 22, 2017, 06:14:28 PM
Hocus Pocus by Focus will always be the real classic in my heart.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

So are atheists now gathering to participate in ritual exorcisms of theists? (sarc)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.