Why I Don't Want To Be An Atheist

Started by ThePrick, October 21, 2016, 07:33:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThePrick

1.      Because I feel Insecure without God
2.      I can’t control how I feel without God
3.      Because Atheists support gays and I don’t
4.      Because being an atheist is too easy and therefore boring
5.      Because my parents can’t control me without religion and I won’t be able to on my kids.
6.      Because I feel some sort of guilt not following God
7.      Because Atheists like abortion and I don’t
8.      Because being an atheist makes me feel like hell
9.      Because I don’t want to go to hell if it exists
10.  Because many people are religious
11.  Because If I was an atheist I would kill anyone in my family, if they annoy me. But religion keeps me under control.
12.  But If do kill them, then I would feel guilty and that guilt proves God.
13.  Because I can’t understand how all this universe just randomly came into existence from nothing, what makes sense to me is that God created it.
14.  Because the internet makes me feel like God exists.
15.  Because If am an atheist I would be always be worried with the question, what if I am wrong and God exists then I don’t want to be on God’s Bad side.
16.  Because planet earth is boring, including sex which only lasts 5 minutes
17.  Many people have testimony about their experience with God.
18.  Because I can’t find an reasonable argument against God’s existence
19.  Out of existence the highest form of existence is God.
20.  Because I am debating and this makes me feel God exists
21.  Which God?- I Believe  the Christian God since, the bible can be proven archeologically and prophetically, and morally and historically and how it improves people. Miracles prove God.
22.  The Western Civilization is the most power fullest in history, which was influenced and built up by Christianity.
23.  I could go on, but I like to stop here because I know very well that you know God exists but pretend he doesn't
---ThePrick

Current Catholic Prophecy Watch: God is about to punish the world, such as one has never seen before, the chastisement is estimated by some theologians that it will begin 2017. This is not an end of the world punishment, but a punishment for the world for its apostasy including those apostate paedophile priests in the church. The Church is in a tribulation but will soon triumph against all her enemies.  The west was a very decent Catholic Christian civilization now look at what mess it’s like today. It’s coming. Our Lady said, “to prevent this, I shall come to ask for the Consecration of Russia to My Immaculate Heart”, and that if this were done, Russia would be converted and a period of peace given to the world.  Yet the 7 Popes have failed to consecrate Russia Properly.

Our Lady also warned that if Her requests were not granted, “Russia will spread its errors throughout the world, raising up wars and persecutions of the Church. The good will be martyred, the Holy Father will have much to suffer and various nations will be annihilated.”â€"Prophecy in progress➟
Current Catholic Prophecy Watch: God is about to punish the world, such as one has never seen before, the chastisement is estimated by some theologians that it will begin 2017.

drunkenshoe

Quote from: ThePrick on October 21, 2016, 07:33:37 AM
Our Lady also warned that if Her requests were not granted, “Russia will spread its errors throughout the world, raising up wars and persecutions of the Church. The good will be martyred, the Holy Father will have much to suffer and various nations will be annihilated.”â€"Prophecy in progress➟

What did the lady say about the USA and various nations suffering from its international policies, mass destruction for the last 60 years?
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Sal1981

You're kidding, right?

Anyways, "Welcome" to AF.

ThePrick

Current Catholic Prophecy Watch: God is about to punish the world, such as one has never seen before, the chastisement is estimated by some theologians that it will begin 2017.

Munch

Quote23.  I could go on, but I like to stop here because I know very well that you know God exists but pretend he doesn't

Quote3.      Because Atheists support gays and I don’t

also, your using Alex Jones to try and make your point, yeah.. not doing yourself that many favors from the get go here.

'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

drunkenshoe

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

drunkenshoe

16. Because planet earth is boring, including sex which only lasts 5 minutes

I mean that^. You are declared a poe. And obviously you are a het man. Sex lasting 5 minutes? Aw. :pai:

ThePrick

drunkenshoe

Quote from: ThePrick on October 21, 2016, 09:01:28 AM
Yes, Because I couldn't get to you otherwise.

You didn't get to me, I am the messenger. I have been texted to tell that you are a poe. He is watching you.

ThePrick

Quote from: drunkenshoe on October 21, 2016, 09:04:56 AM
You didn't get to me, I am the messenger. I have been texted to tell that you are a poe. He is watching you.
Is that good or bad?

drunkenshoe

Quote from: ThePrick on October 21, 2016, 09:05:58 AM
Is that good or bad?

I have no idea. My reaction to your OP was my first post. Then I recieved 'the message' and I had no choice but posting it. It's out of my hands.

ThePrick

The Gay Flag, in the background reminds me something.

Gay flag is rainbow, showing LGBT freedom, according to the Bible The rainbow is a contract from God to mankind. In this contract, God gives humanity his Word that he will never again flood the entire earth â€" no matter what.
Therefore when we see Thousands of homosexuals marching in the streets with the Rainbow as their flag â€" they are essentially implying that they are proud of their sexual immorality whether God likes it or not â€" while simultaneously reminding God of the contract that he made with humanity never to flood the earth again.

But why did God flood the earth?
It was in this time that God decided to flood the earth, but there was 1 man on the planet who found favor in God’s eyes … Noah. (Gen 6:5-8)
(Genesis 6:5)  And GOD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.
(Genesis 6:6)  And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart.
(Genesis 6:7)  And the LORD said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them.
(Genesis 6:8)  But Noah found grace in the eyes of the LORD.
So because Noah found grace in his eyes â€" God instructed Noah to build an ark for him and his family. Once the ark was built Noah and his family entered the ark â€" thereby being saved from God’s judgement upon the earth.

The Rainbow flag actually mocks God.

Mr.Obvious

1.      Because I feel Insecure without God

D'aawwww

2.      I can’t control how I feel without God
I'm betting you can't control how you feel in any case. Feeling run free. Actions are what you control.

3.      Because Atheists support gays and I don’t
That's okay. You can not believe in God and still be your namesake.

4.      Because being an atheist is too easy and therefore boring
I see your point. It takes great devotion to keep fooling yourself into thinking there's good reasons for believing there is a God.

5.      Because my parents can’t control me without religion and I won’t be able to on my kids.
Sorry you have shit parents and/or were a shit-kid.

6.      Because I feel some sort of guilt not following God
That goes away when you've eaten enough babies.

7.      Because Atheists like abortion and I don’t
Well sorry! Where else are we going to get a steady supply of tasty babies from?! Be reasonable.

8.      Because being an atheist makes me feel like hell
... Because you have a lot of sinners in you?

giggity

9.      Because I don’t want to go to hell if it exists
I wouldn't want to go to you neither. I don't really want anything to do with you. Fair point.

10.  Because many people are religious
Many people are sheep. A shepherd is not kind to his flock. Be fooled not

11.  Because If I was an atheist I would kill anyone in my family, if they annoy me. But religion keeps me under control.
Sorry you are a shit-person, again.

12.  But If do kill them, then I would feel guilty and that guilt proves God.
Glad that you are a slightly-less shit-person than I thought before, though only marginally. So sorry that you're still a shit-person.

13.  Because I can’t understand how all this universe just randomly came into existence from nothing, what makes sense to me is that God created it.
That's okay, I don't understand it either. I just think it makes sense that Darwin's farts started everything. That's how much I understand evolution and big-bang theory. It makes sense to me. I need not look further.

14.  Because the internet makes me feel like God exists.
Ah yes; rule 34, hatefull flame wars, anonymous assholes, hate, ... I see your point.

15.  Because If am an atheist I would be always be worried with the question, what if I am wrong and God exists then I don’t want to be on God’s Bad side.
Yeah, but now I'm on Satan's good side. And he has cookies!

16.  Because planet earth is boring, including sex which only lasts 5 minutes
Sucks for your partner.

17.  Many people have testimony about their experience with God.
And they can que up behind the extraterrestrial abducties.

18.  Because I can’t find an reasonable argument against God’s existence
Point is finding one in favor of him.

19.  Out of existence the highest form of existence is God.
I'm suspecting you are the highest, if you think that makes sense.

20.  Because I am debating and this makes me feel God exists
Good for you. If only you could make others feel the same

21.  Which God?- I Believe  the Christian God since, the bible can be proven archeologically and prophetically, and morally and historically and how it improves people. Miracles prove God.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ig533RJgGg

22.  The Western Civilization is the most power fullest in history, which was influenced and built up by Christianity.
USA! USA!
No seriously, thanks for giving me a reason to be glad we'll be surpassed economically in a few short decades.

23.  I could go on, but I like to stop here because I know very well that you know God exists but pretend he doesn't
He's got us guys. He's got us good. He knows we know. Whatever will we do?

Current Catholic Prophecy Watch: God is about to punish the world, such as one has never seen before, the chastisement is estimated by some theologians that it will begin 2017. This is not an end of the world punishment, but a punishment for the world for its apostasy including those apostate paedophile priests in the church. The Church is in a tribulation but will soon triumph against all her enemies.  The west was a very decent Catholic Christian civilization now look at what mess it’s like today. It’s coming. Our Lady said, “to prevent this, I shall come to ask for the Consecration of Russia to My Immaculate Heart”, and that if this were done, Russia would be converted and a period of peace given to the world.  Yet the 7 Popes have failed to consecrate Russia Properly.

All in all rating: 3/10 unimpressive troll
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

aitm

tl;dr   seemed like a whiny ass anyway.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

ThePrick

Quote from: Mr.Obvious on October 21, 2016, 09:24:31 AM
D'aawwww
I'm betting you can't control how you feel in any case. Feeling run free. Actions are what you control.
That's okay. You can not believe in God and still be your namesake.
I see your point. It takes great devotion to keep fooling yourself into thinking there's good reasons for believing there is a God.
Sorry you have shit parents and/or were a shit-kid.
That goes away when you've eaten enough babies.
Well sorry! Where else are we going to get a steady supply of tasty babies from?! Be reasonable.
... Because you have a lot of sinners in you?

giggity
I wouldn't want to go to you neither. I don't really want anything to do with you. Fair point.
Many people are sheep. A shepherd is not kind to his flock. Be fooled not
Sorry you are a shit-person, again.

Glad that you are a slightly-less shit-person than I thought before, though only marginally. So sorry that you're still a shit-person.
That's okay, I don't understand it either. I just think it makes sense that Darwin's farts started everything. That's how much I understand evolution and big-bang theory. It makes sense to me. I need not look further.
Ah yes; rule 34, hatefull flame wars, anonymous assholes, hate, ... I see your point.
Yeah, but now I'm on Satan's good side. And he has cookies!
Sucks for your partner.
And they can que up behind the extraterrestrial abducties.
Point is finding one in favor of him.
I'm suspecting you are the highest, if you think that makes sense.
Good for you. If only you could make others feel the same
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ig533RJgGg

USA! USA!
No seriously, thanks for giving me a reason to be glad we'll be surpassed economically in a few short decades.
He's got us guys. He's got us good. He knows we know. Whatever will we do?

All in all rating: 3/10 unimpressive troll

So did you Win?