Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Why I Don't Want To Be An Atheist

Started by ThePrick, October 21, 2016, 07:33:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Cl

Quote from: ThePrick on October 22, 2016, 05:19:31 AM
Oh that is bad but, You know what?

Am not worried in the slightest, because after I get to heaven and after you convert to the Catholic faith. I know that I'll be going to a place more pleasurable than anything imaginable on earth and there will be billion times more pleasurable and fun things in heaven other than sex. True earth is boring but am not worried that I am missing any fun here because it's nothing compared to the fun and joy I will have in heaven. With the choirs and angels and saints. Meeting God and I am excited! :D

For No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no heart has imagined, what God has prepared for those who love Him.”1 Corinthians 2:9
If that is so, and you are not lying (which I do realize is very, very difficult for a theist), then why are you still posting here and not on your way to heaven??????  Stop wasting time and start your journey!!!!!
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Sal1981

Quote from: Mike Cl on October 22, 2016, 01:44:55 PM
If that is so, and you are not lying (which I do realize is very, very difficult for a theist), then why are you still posting here and not on your way to heaven??????  Stop wasting time and start your journey!!!!!
Although suicide is not an option, xtreme sports is still in the books ...

Go basejump off a cliff, Poe.

Mike Cl

Quote from: Sal1981 on October 22, 2016, 02:16:28 PM
Although suicide is not an option, xtreme sports is still in the books ...

Go basejump off a cliff, Poe.
Yeah, I know suicide is not an option.  But like you, I'd suggest a creative 'sport'. 
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

ThePrick

Quote from: Mike Cl on October 22, 2016, 01:44:55 PM

Working

Current Catholic Prophecy Watch: God is about to punish the world, such as one has never seen before, the chastisement is estimated by some theologians that it will begin 2017.

PickelledEggs

JBCuzISaidSo

Wait....it what bizarro world are we in where the bible proves itself, somehow? Jesus lives because Jesus said so....no? No, that's not how this works. That's not how any of this works. How is this tool still posting?
It’s a strange myth that atheists have nothing to live for. It’s the opposite. We have nothing to die for. We have everything to live for.
-- Ricky Gervais

Listen, Big Deal, we've got a bigger problem here. Women always figure out the truth. Always.
--Han Solo, The Force Awakens

Cavebear

Thank you, Moderator...  You probably don't get enough thanks for your efforts.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

doorknob

Why are Christians like cockroaches? You squish one and 10 more appear? They never give up do they?

Hydra009

Quote from: Cavebear on October 22, 2016, 02:19:54 AM
You are a troll, right?  Because your post is too stupid otherwise...
*wisdom check*
*roll against DC5 trap (wisdom)*
*d20 roll plus wisdom modifier equals 7*

You successfully identify ThePrick as a troll.  You also notice that it is sunny today and that water flows downhill.

PickelledEggs

Quote from: doorknob on October 23, 2016, 12:30:48 PM
Why are Christians like cockroaches? You squish one and 10 more appear? They never give up do they?
That guy was probably a poe/troll and not an actual Christian. Either way, it's gone now

Mr.Obvious

Quote from: Hydra009 on October 23, 2016, 01:09:48 PM
*wisdom check*
*roll against DC5 trap (wisdom)*
*d20 roll plus wisdom modifier equals 7*

You successfully identify ThePrick as a troll.  You also notice that it is sunny today and that water flows downhill.

Can I check the body for loot?
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Hydra009

Quote from: Mr.Obvious on October 23, 2016, 01:16:03 PMCan I check the body for loot?
After a thorough search of the body, you find only a soiled loincloth, a crude breadknife (1d4-2 damage), and a crushed red solo cup with a driblet of cheap alcohol.

Jack89

Quote from: Hydra009 on October 23, 2016, 01:44:13 PM
After a thorough search of the body, you find only a soiled loincloth, a crude breadknife (1d4-2 damage), and a crushed red solo cup with a driblet of cheap alcohol.
You'd make a good DM.

AllPurposeAtheist

Congratulations. You won the internet. Everyone else just log off and never come back, but do go to church to ensure your rightful place fawning and sniveling at the feet of god for the rest of eternity.
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

PickelledEggs

Quote from: Hydra009 on October 23, 2016, 01:44:13 PM
What kind of alcohol?

Sent from your mom.