Why I Don't Want To Be An Atheist

Started by ThePrick, October 21, 2016, 07:33:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr.Obvious

"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

ThePrick

Current Catholic Prophecy Watch: God is about to punish the world, such as one has never seen before, the chastisement is estimated by some theologians that it will begin 2017.

Munch

oh we got one of these ones, you know, the religious guy who thinks he can be more edgy with using memes, yet still believes in a thing that can't be explained as real.

We've had your sort before here, your not really bringing anything new to the table.

oh btw.

To put it like stephen fry did, if god was real, why would I want to follow such a disgusting creature as him?
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

PopeyesPappy

Quote from: drunkenshoe on October 21, 2016, 08:40:53 AM
I mean that^. You are declared a poe. And obviously you are a het man. Sex lasting 5 minutes? Aw. :pai:

I know right. Who's this guy think he is anyway, Superman?  :wink:
Save a life. Adopt a Greyhound.

PickelledEggs

You have the wrong forum for a few different reasons.

Johan

Hmmm... Too obvious to be a troll. I'm thinking sock puppet.
Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false and by the rulers as useful

Shiranu

5 minutes for sex, and you are complaining? I would be happy if it lasted less than 30 or so...
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Mike Cl

Could be a troll.  Or a theist who is truthful.  Most likely he/she is a Trumpette.  They are dumber than trolls.  Kind of reminds me of the little story--The Three Billy Goats Gruff; with HRC being the big Billy Goat Gruff and The Donald the troll under the bridge.  In any case, this troll/trumpette is aptly named.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Cavebear

Quote from: ThePrick on October 21, 2016, 07:33:37 AM
1.      Because I feel Insecure without God
2.      I can’t control how I feel without God
3.      Because Atheists support gays and I don’t
4.      Because being an atheist is too easy and therefore boring
5.      Because my parents can’t control me without religion and I won’t be able to on my kids.
6.      Because I feel some sort of guilt not following God
7.      Because Atheists like abortion and I don’t
8.      Because being an atheist makes me feel like hell
9.      Because I don’t want to go to hell if it exists
10.  Because many people are religious
11.  Because If I was an atheist I would kill anyone in my family, if they annoy me. But religion keeps me under control.
12.  But If do kill them, then I would feel guilty and that guilt proves God.
13.  Because I can’t understand how all this universe just randomly came into existence from nothing, what makes sense to me is that God created it.
14.  Because the internet makes me feel like God exists.
15.  Because If am an atheist I would be always be worried with the question, what if I am wrong and God exists then I don’t want to be on God’s Bad side.
16.  Because planet earth is boring, including sex which only lasts 5 minutes
17.  Many people have testimony about their experience with God.
18.  Because I can’t find an reasonable argument against God’s existence
19.  Out of existence the highest form of existence is God.
20.  Because I am debating and this makes me feel God exists
21.  Which God?- I Believe  the Christian God since, the bible can be proven archeologically and prophetically, and morally and historically and how it improves people. Miracles prove God.
22.  The Western Civilization is the most power fullest in history, which was influenced and built up by Christianity.
23.  I could go on, but I like to stop here because I know very well that you know God exists but pretend he doesn't
---ThePrick

Current Catholic Prophecy Watch: God is about to punish the world, such as one has never seen before, the chastisement is estimated by some theologians that it will begin 2017. This is not an end of the world punishment, but a punishment for the world for its apostasy including those apostate paedophile priests in the church. The Church is in a tribulation but will soon triumph against all her enemies.  The west was a very decent Catholic Christian civilization now look at what mess it’s like today. It’s coming. Our Lady said, “to prevent this, I shall come to ask for the Consecration of Russia to My Immaculate Heart”, and that if this were done, Russia would be converted and a period of peace given to the world.  Yet the 7 Popes have failed to consecrate Russia Properly.

Our Lady also warned that if Her requests were not granted, “Russia will spread its errors throughout the world, raising up wars and persecutions of the Church. The good will be martyred, the Holy Father will have much to suffer and various nations will be annihilated.”â€"Prophecy in progress➟

You are a troll, right?  Because your post is too stupid otherwise...
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

ThePrick

Quote from: Shiranu on October 21, 2016, 07:31:24 PM
5 minutes for sex, and you are complaining? I would be happy if it lasted less than 30 or so...

Oh that is bad but, You know what?

Am not worried in the slightest, because after I get to heaven and after you convert to the Catholic faith. I know that I'll be going to a place more pleasurable than anything imaginable on earth and there will be billion times more pleasurable and fun things in heaven other than sex. True earth is boring but am not worried that I am missing any fun here because it's nothing compared to the fun and joy I will have in heaven. With the choirs and angels and saints. Meeting God and I am excited! :D

For No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no heart has imagined, what God has prepared for those who love Him.”1 Corinthians 2:9
Current Catholic Prophecy Watch: God is about to punish the world, such as one has never seen before, the chastisement is estimated by some theologians that it will begin 2017.

drunkenshoe

Quote from: ThePrick on October 22, 2016, 05:19:31 AM
For No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no heart has imagined, what God has prepared for those who love Him.”1 Corinthians 2:9

I am guessing god is giving head to everyone?
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Cavebear

And people who claimed to know a deity said the world would end in nearly every year since they counted their years.  Hasn't happened yet.  And as caused by a deity, never will. 

BORING!
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: ThePrick on October 22, 2016, 05:19:31 AM
Oh that is bad but, You know what?

Am not worried in the slightest, because after I get to heaven and after you convert to the Catholic faith. I know that I'll be going to a place more pleasurable than anything imaginable on earth and there will be billion times more pleasurable and fun things in heaven other than sex. True earth is boring but am not worried that I am missing any fun here because it's nothing compared to the fun and joy I will have in heaven. With the choirs and angels and saints. Meeting God and I am excited! :D

Just say no to drugs!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

GrinningYMIR

Sex only lasts five minutes? What do you stick it in there and blow immediately? O30
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit