Author Topic: Using viruses to treat MRSA infections  (Read 658 times)

Offline Mermaid

Re: Using viruses to treat MRSA infections
« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2016, 08:13:20 AM »
So is Bubonic Plague ... Bubonic Plague isn't dangerous?
Not a virus.
We are tied to the ocean. And when we go back to the sea, whether it is to sail or to watch - we are going back from whence we came.

John F. Kennedy

Offline Cavebear

« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2016, 09:23:24 AM »

Like I said, it is as simple as everyone taking their damn shoes off (in some locations).  I work in a clinic, have for almost 20 years, and I have known this since I started, that we apply bandaids to a sieve.

You jest sir!  Taking ones shoes off indoors (or somewhere) will cure disease?  Do you also still believe in bloodletting?  Does someone in a mask dancing around you aid in your health?

I am a descendent of people who survived Bubonic and Pnuemonial Plague, Smallpox, and all sorts of Influenzas.  In all my adult life, I have never once caught The Common Cold or Flu (but so mildly at 12).  I earned that genetic protection one gene at a time through the survival of some ancestors and the deaths of others.

How dare you say that some of my loser ancestors would have survived had they merely taken off their shoes in their mud&wattle dirt-floored serf huts!   
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead

Offline Baruch

« Reply #17 on: October 19, 2016, 12:56:06 PM »
You jest sir!  Taking ones shoes off indoors (or somewhere) will cure disease?  Do you also still believe in bloodletting?  Does someone in a mask dancing around you aid in your health?

I am a descendent of people who survived Bubonic and Pnuemonial Plague, Smallpox, and all sorts of Influenzas.  In all my adult life, I have never once caught The Common Cold or Flu (but so mildly at 12).  I earned that genetic protection one gene at a time through the survival of some ancestors and the deaths of others.

How dare you say that some of my loser ancestors would have survived had they merely taken off their shoes in their mud&wattle dirt-floored serf huts!

You don't comprehend well ;-)  Stop putting dirt and shit everywhere ... and maybe the medical process will be more successful.  Lay people are just like doctors 150 years ago, who couldn't comprehend how gentlemen like them should disinfect their hands between patients.
שלום