News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Jesus Christ is King

Started by alexxmedeiros, October 14, 2016, 12:35:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cavebear

Ah were would we be without theists to make fun of...  On a theist forum, I guess... 
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

drunkenshoe

Quote from: aitm on October 14, 2016, 11:08:02 AM
Hey Pap..looks like you could walk right up and grab her by the pu.....er.....hand.

*Grabs his weenie and hangs him by the door.
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Cavebear

There are just some people who would deserve that...

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Cavebear on October 26, 2016, 08:26:50 AM
There are just some people who would deserve that...

Nobody 'deserves' that. It is me being misandristic and obnoxious to someone in jest that I know wouldn't get offended by it.
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Cavebear

Oh nothing is too cruel for theists.  Just ask them.  Personally *I* was making a joke.

drunkenshoe

Yeah I get you are making a joke, just wanted to make it clear that I was too. :)

Cavebear

Munch

I thought Jesus was a carpenters kid and died without reaching any kingly status.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Mike Cl

Quote from: Munch on November 13, 2016, 07:17:40 PM
I thought Jesus was a carpenters kid and died without reaching any kingly status.
Yeah--much like the Tooth Fairy and The Invisible Pink Unicorn.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Munch

Quote from: Mike Cl on November 13, 2016, 08:26:43 PM
Yeah--much like the Tooth Fairy and The Invisible Pink Unicorn.

oh ho ho, Jesus was real. He was brown skinned and high as fuck on bongs.

'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Mike Cl

Quote from: Munch on November 14, 2016, 07:51:53 AM
oh ho ho, Jesus was real. He was brown skinned and high as fuck on bongs.

There is absolutely no doubt that many many Jesus' were alive and well in the time of 'Jesus'.   The bibical jesus is not real. 
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Youssuf Ramadan

If Jesus is king, how come nobody has seen the cunt for 2000 years?

Mr.Obvious

Quote from: Youssuf Ramadan on November 14, 2016, 11:43:12 AM
If Jesus is king, how come nobody has seen the cunt for 2000 years?

He is king of everything.
That includes Hide-And-Seek.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Gawdzilla Sama

Jesus is King? Remember where King got shot.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Unbeliever

QuoteUnique among the nations, America recognized the source of our character as being godly and eternal, not being civic and temporal. And because we have understood that our source is eternal, America has been different. We have no king but Jesus.
Bob Jones University Commencement (8 May 1999)

Theocracy will soon rear its ugly head again in America. This time, it may win.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman