News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Jesus Christ is King

Started by alexxmedeiros, October 14, 2016, 12:35:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alexxmedeiros

Thank you for allowing me to be apart of your forums.

My name is Alexxander Medeiros, I am a 20 year old Christian, Husband and Entrepreneur. The reason I joined this forum is proclaim the gospel of Jesus Christ and expose the absolute folly of atheism.

I am here not as your enemy but as your big brother, your best friend. I love you all and our interaction is no mistake. It was divinely planned by God and as you interact with me and see the truth of Jesus Christ it will do one of two things to you.

It will either harden you in your rebellion against God therefore increasing your judgement or it will soften your heart and pull you closer to God.

None of this is my doing but it is the power of the Holy Spirit.

I look forward to engaging with you all, God bless.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Solomon Zorn

If God Exists, Why Does He Pretend Not to Exist?
Poetry and Proverbs of the Uneducated Hick

http://www.solomonzorn.com

JBCuzISaidSo

Quote from: Solomon Zorn on October 14, 2016, 01:01:55 AM
:signban:

I don't know, man....this is the first time EVER this has happened! No other Christian has EVER come here and proclaimed the HOLY SPIR....oh wait....

Aw fuck, sorry, this is daily. Ban!
It’s a strange myth that atheists have nothing to live for. It’s the opposite. We have nothing to die for. We have everything to live for.
-- Ricky Gervais

Listen, Big Deal, we've got a bigger problem here. Women always figure out the truth. Always.
--Han Solo, The Force Awakens

Mr.Obvious

Quote from: alexxmedeiros on October 14, 2016, 12:35:39 AM
I am here not as your enemy but as your big brother, your best friend. I love you all and our interaction is no mistake. It was divinely planned by God and as you interact with me and see the truth of Jesus Christ it will do one of two things to you.

It will either harden you in your rebellion against God therefore increasing your judgement or it will soften your heart and pull you closer to God.

Well, big bro, welcome to our little band of heathens for now. Coming here with THE intent to preach and convert is not a sure way to elongate your stay.

Your god sure is wise to send someone to harden our hearts. Sure, he could have divinely planned to send someone more convincing and help us get closer to him. But then again, that'd be asking too much of an all powerfull, all knowing and all loving creator of everything, now wouldn't it? There is only so much he can do. Even if it is supposed to be everything.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Sal1981

:rolleyes: My eyes rolled all the way around, back into my skull.

If god wants me to believe in him, let him tell me, not you.

Or is your god so impotent he is unable to?

SGOS

"Jesus Christ is King"

The story goes that he was an itinerant preacher.  He was not a king with royal authority.  Some people said he was a king.  He may have said it himself.  Apparently the Roman authorities sentenced him to death because he proclaimed to be a king.  And the Romans were actually correct.  He was an itinerant preacher, probably with dirty feet, but he was most certainly no king.  Not that he should be crucified for that, but he was charged correctly.  He was just making stuff up when he said he was a king.

Christians make a big deal about Jesus being a king.  But that's silly nonsense.  Yes, there are songs about Jesus being a king, but songs don't make a king.  You can call him a king if you like the songs, and if you think kings are better than itinerant preachers.  Just don't take yourself seriously.

Nonsensei

Guys after I read this post the holy spirit touched me.

It felt inappropriate.
And on the wings of a dream so far beyond reality
All alone in desperation now the time has come
Lost inside you\'ll never find, lost within my own mind
Day after day this misery must go on

Mr.Obvious

Quote from: SGOS on October 14, 2016, 05:12:31 AM
Christians make a big deal about Jesus being a king.  But that's silly nonsense.  Yes, there are songs about Jesus being a king, but songs don't make a king.  You can call him a king if you like the songs, and if you think kings are better than itinerant preachers.  Just don't take yourself seriously.

I know no king but the king in the North whose name is Stark.

Oh, and our real king Filip, who is a puppetfigure because I live in a political remnant of the dark ages.

SGOS

Quote from: Nonsensei on October 14, 2016, 05:28:38 AM
Guys after I read this post the holy spirit touched me.

It felt inappropriate.

And people make such a big deal about Trump.

Gawdzilla Sama

This won't cancel the baby barbecue, will it?
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

drunkenshoe

He shouldn't be banned. He didn't break any rules. This is not some freaking religious forum. Let him talk his bullshit. He should be sent to Purgatory if he gets too persistently annoying, bu I doubt that. He'll go away after some time. Besides, Randy is alone in his jail anyway. Aw.

Or you can ignore him too. Crazy idea isn't it?
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Mr.Obvious

Quote from: drunkenshoe on October 14, 2016, 06:40:05 AM
Or you can ignore him too. Crazy idea isn't it?

Talking to the religious on this forum is a guilty pleasure of mine.

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Mr.Obvious on October 14, 2016, 06:44:10 AM
Talking to the religious on this forum is a guilty pleasure of mine.

Really? Mine is talking to the 'oh so sceptical, secular and free thinking' atheists. :lol:
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Mr.Obvious

Quote from: drunkenshoe on October 14, 2016, 06:47:58 AM
Really? Mine is talking to the 'oh so sceptical, secular and free thinking' atheists. :lol:

Happy to oblige ;)

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Mr.Obvious on October 14, 2016, 06:49:00 AM
Happy to oblige ;)

I wasn't talking about you though. I just meant that often there isn't much difference. :)