Trump campaign rocked by new wave of sexual harassment allegations

Started by drunkenshoe, October 13, 2016, 03:27:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

drunkenshoe

Trump campaign rocked by new wave of sexual harassment allegations

QuoteA series of women have come forward with claims about the Republican, while footage emerges of inappropriate remarks about a 10-year-old girl

A wave of claims about Donald Trump’s alleged sexual transgressions and inappropriate behaviour â€" in one case with a 10-year-old girl â€" has emerged, threatening the Republican presidential nominee’s already fragile campaign less than a month before election day.

Rush of accusations against Republican nominee come after he denied he had ever groped women despite his taped boasts

Ever since video of the real estate mogul surfaced on Friday showing him bragging about how he could grab women’s genitals with impunity, more and more women have come forward to claim they were demeaned and touched inappropriately.

By late Wednesday evening the list of new allegations against Trump included:

Two Miss USA contestants who claimed Trump deliberately walked in on them when they were naked in a dressing room.
Two women who allege Trump groped or kissed them without consent â€" one in the first-class seat of an aircraft.
A claim by a woman that she was groped at a Trump event at his Mar-A-Lago estate in Florida.
A People magazine reporter who says Trump forced himself on her shortly before she was due to interview him and his wife in 2005.
An incident in which Trump appears to sexualize a 10-year-old girl.
The encounter with the young girl surfaced in a video of a 1992 Entertainment Tonight Christmas special in which Trump appeared, according to CBS News. Trump was 46 at the time.

The holiday show was filmed at Trump Tower and includes a group of 10-year-old girls. Trump asks one if she is going up the escalator. When she tells him she is, he looks at the camera and says to the home audience: “I’m am going to be dating her in 10 years. Can you believe it?”

On Friday, a 2005 installment of Access Hollywood was leaked to the Washington Post showing Trump laughing with host Billy Bush about how being famous allowed him to kiss and grope women without their consent.

Trump dismissed the comments as nothing more than “locker-room banter” and insisted during Sunday’s debate with Hillary Clinton that he had not actually done any of the things he described.

But the ensuing furor rocked the Republican party. Formerly solid Trump supporters withdrew endorsements. There were calls for the candidate to step down. Earlier this week, Trump declared war on the GOP establishment, tweeting that House speaker Paul Ryan was a “very weak and ineffective leader”.

Athletes on Trump's 'locker room banter': that's not how we talk at work

And on Wednesday, the stories told by an increasing number of women belied his protestations of innocence.

The New York Times published the story of two women who said that Trump “touched them inappropriately”.

Jessica Leeds, 74, said that, more than three decades ago when she was a traveling businesswoman, she sat next to Trump in the first-class cabin of a New York-bound flight. The two had never met.

About 45 minutes after takeoff, Trump lifted the armrest, she said, grabbed her breasts and tried to put his hand up her skirt. Leeds told the Times that “he was like an octopus. His hands were everywhere.”

Rachel Crooks told the news organization that, when she was a 22-year-old receptionist at a real estate investment and development company located in Trump Tower, she introduced herself to Trump when they were in an elevator.

They shook hands, Crooks said, and Trump would not let go. Instead, she said, he began kissing her â€" on the cheeks and on the mouth. “I was so upset that he thought I was so insignificant that he could do that,” she said.”

Later on Wednesday night, People Magazine published a story from one of its own reporters who claimed Trump had forced himself on her.

“He was pushing me against the wall, and forcing his tongue down my throat,” wrote Natasha Stoynoff about the 2005 incident, which happened after the leaked audio with Billy Bush was recorded. She said that Trump later insisted: “You know we’re going to have an affair, don’t you?”

“Mr Trump just barged right in, didn’t say anything, stood there and stared at us,” one of the women recalled. Trump’s attitude, she said, seemed to be: “I can do this because I can.”

In addition, four women told Buzzfeed that Trump walked into the dressing room during the 1997 Miss Teen USA beauty pageant while contestants were changing. Some were only 15 years old.

“I remember putting on my dress really quick because I was like, ‘Oh my god, there’s a man in here’,” Mariah Billado, the former Miss Vermont Teen USA told Buzzfeed. Trump’s alleged response? “Don’t worry, ladies, I’ve seen it all before.”

In 2005 Trump discussed going backstage at beauty pageants on air with the radio shock jock Howard Stern.

In one episode of Stern’s programme he said: “Well, I’ll tell you the funniest is that before a show, I’ll go backstage and everyone’s getting dressed, and everything else, and you know, no men are anywhere, and I’m allowed to go in because I’m the owner of the pageant and therefore I’m inspecting it ... I sort of get away with things like that.”

Trump lawyers given court date over lawsuit alleging rape of 13-year-old
Read more
The Trump campaign did not immediately respond to requests from the Guardian for comment on many of the new allegations. The Republican National Committee declined to comment.

But in a written statement, the Trump campaign vigorously denied the New York Times story, calling it a gross political attack.

“This entire article is fiction, and for the New York Times to launch a completely false, coordinated character assassination against Mr Trump on a topic like this is dangerous,” senior communications advisor Jason Miller said.

It was later reported that Trump was planning to sue the newspaper. Trump campaign manager Kellyanne Conway confirmed to the Guardian on Wednesday night that the Republican nominee was filing a suit against the publication.

The New York Times wouldn’t be the first outlet to face litigation from Trump. The Republican nominee’s wife, Melania, is currently suing the Daily Mail and he has long pledged to “open up” libel laws in the United States. Trump has previously threatened to sue the New York Times in a September tweet.

The Trump campaign sent out a retraction demand to the New York Times early on Thursday from the lawyers Kasowitz, benson, Torres and Friedman.

“Your article is reckless, defamatory and constitutes libel per se. It is apparent from, among other things, the timing of the article, that it is nothing more than a politically motivated effort to defeat Mr. Trump’s candidacy,” wrote Marc Kasowitz, a prominent securities lawyer also advises the Republican nominee on Israel policy.

Under American libel law as defined in the 1964 case of New York Times v. Sullivan in 1964, any public figure suing for libel must prove a defamatory statement was made with actual malice, “with knowledge that it was false or with reckless disregard of whether it was false or not”.

The Palm Beach Post published a similar story told by Mindy McGillivray, who said Trump groped her 13 years ago at his Mar-a-Lago estate, in Palm Beach, Florida.

The Guardian reported that Trump deliberately walked in on two young Miss USA 2001 contestants while they were naked and getting dressed for a rehearsal, according to one of the former beauty contestants, who did not wish to be identified.

With polls showing Hillary Clinton pulling ahead in the race for the White House, her campaign jumped on the new allegations in a written statement from spokeswoman Jennifer Palmieri.

“This disturbing story sadly fits everything we know about the way Donald Trump has treated women,” Palmieri said. “These reports suggest that he lied on the debate stage and that the disgusting behavior he bragged about in the tape are more than just words.”

Libertarian presidential candidate Gary Johnson said Wednesday that “Trump cannot win this election. It’s time for Republicans, and all Americans, to face that reality. And it’s time to reject the notion that he is the only option other than Hillary Clinton. Americans deserve better. Women deserve better.”

This is far from the first time that Trump has denigrated women during the 2016 campaign. He has called them “disgusting” and “animals”, has said a New York Times columnist had “the face of a dog”, and spent a week fighting with a former Miss Universe, Alicia Machado, a Latina woman he described as “Miss Piggy” and “Miss Housekeeping”.

Additional reporting by Molly Redden.
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Baruch

Gloves off ... I want all the tapes of President Bill doing all the interns in the WH ... for entertainment of course.  He will be at it again, if we elect his shrew wife.  If he wasn't too old, I would cut to the chase and vote for Hugh Hefner.  Just to see the feminist's heads turn round and round like the girl in Exorcist.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

drunkenshoe

This just went beyond a scandal and series of allegations:

http://occupydemocrats.com/2016/10/11/federal-judge-just-ordered-trumps-child-rape-case-move-forward/

A Federal Judge Just Ordered Trump’s Child Rape Case To Move Forward (UPDATED)

QuoteA federal judge just decided to haul Donald Trump into court to face accusations of child rape in mid-December, and here is the PROOF. It’s only been one week since new witnesses stepped forward and the sexual assault case was re-filed against Trump, focusing new public attention on the case and convincing a federal judge that there is more than enough probable cause to move forward with the case:

Federal Judge Ronnie Abrams has ordered the hearing for 16 December in a New York court. She has asked for both sides to provide information to assist the Court in advancing the case to settlement or trial.

According to the latest reports about about the chilling 1990s child rape lawsuit:

The allegations against Trump apparently occurred in the 1990s, when Trump was attending parties thrown by convicted pedophile Jeffery Epstein, who was notorious for arranging sex parties with underage girls for America’s wealthy elites.

Two witnesses are now joined by a third, “Joan Doe,” who said in court documents: “In the 1994-95 school year, I was told by the plaintiff in Jane Doe v. Trump and Epstein (1:16-cv-04642, SDNY) that the plaintiff was subject to sexual contact by the Defendants at parties in New York City during the summer of 1994.”

Trump’s camp has immediately denied all the accusation and denied all connection to Epstein, even though he told New York magazine in 2002 that “I’ve known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it â€" Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

Republicans failed our country when they failed to vet or question Donald Trump’s sordid past, and now it’s up to the court system to protect our country’s women from his predatory behavior.

It’s hard to imagine that a major American political party is trying to force the American people to elect an admitted sexual harasser and accused pedophile as leader of the free world, but that is exactly what is happening.

Doe Vs. Trump â€" Judge’s Order by Grant Stern on Scribd
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

drunkenshoe

Irrelevant, Baruch. Clinton's affair was consentual. She didn't rape Lewinsky and she was a 22 years old at the time.

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Baruch on October 13, 2016, 06:32:07 AM
Gloves off ... I want all the tapes of President Bill doing all the interns in the WH ... for entertainment of course.  He will be at it again, if we elect his shrew wife.  If he wasn't too old, I would cut to the chase and vote for Hugh Hefner. Just to see the feminist's heads turn round and round like the girl in Exorcist.

I hope you are just trying to be funny, dear. You think the Trump matter is something concerning feminism in comparison? Oh ffs...America is having a nervous break down.

Mermaid

Bill Clinton is not running for president. Pretty tired of that coming up repeatedly. Blaming Hillary for Bill's indiscretions is...well, sexist. Stop it.

A cynical habit of thought and speech, a readiness to criticise work which the critic himself never tries to perform, an intellectual aloofness which will not accept contact with life’s realities â€" all these are marks, not as the possessor would fain to think, of superiority but of weakness. -TR

Baruch

Quote from: drunkenshoe on October 13, 2016, 06:36:10 AM
Irrelevant, Baruch. Clinton's affair was consentual. She didn't rape Lewinsky and she was a 22 years old at the time.

Bill Clinton has had many women ... and in politics the law doesn't matter (didn't Hillary just show that?).  A modern Jack Kennedy.  Hillary already said she will put her Husband in charge of domestic policy (she likes killing brown folk herself).  Hope you don't mind Turkey being the next Libya?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Baruch on October 13, 2016, 01:11:01 PM
Bill Clinton has had many women ... and in politics the law doesn't matter (didn't Hillary just show that?).  A modern Jack Kennedy.  Hillary already said she will put her Husband in charge of domestic policy (she likes killing brown folk herself).  Hope you don't mind Turkey being the next Libya?

That was decided a long time ago, when they supported the religious party in the government. Any secular, developed country over here in the region is a bad obstacle to USA foreign policy. I wish Americans could get out of this huge 'lag'.

But then nobody is John Fritzgerald Kennedy. If somebody was, he would get shot like a duck on the spot before taking the oath. You are aware you are talking about the only US president actually, actively tried to stop America from becoming the war machine it has been for the last 50 years, right? And all you can connect with the last real stateman America has seen to this shameful mess is that he fucked a lot of women?

Baruch

Quote from: drunkenshoe on October 13, 2016, 02:08:25 PM
That was decided a long time ago, when they supported the religious party in the government. Any secular, developed country over here in the region is a bad obstacle to USA foreign policy. I wish Americans could get out of this huge 'lag'.

But then nobody is John Fritzgerald Kennedy. If somebody was, he would get shot like a duck on the spot before taking the oath. You are aware you are talking about the only US president actually, actively tried to stop America from becoming the war machine it has been for the last 50 years, right? And all you can connect with the last real stateman America has seen to this shameful mess is that he fucked a lot of women?

Maybe he was anti-war-mongering and maybe he just wasn't as psycho as some of the other folks in Washington.  We won't ever know what he would have really done in Vietnam ... unless you want to count him behind the Diehm coup.  Women back then had the hots for him, he was a Rock star ... and acted just like Trump when the camera's weren't rolling.  Normal Lear says that Oswald hated him because his wife had the hots for him.  If you strip back his martyrdom, he may have just been another grifter from a crime family.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Baruch on October 13, 2016, 08:55:52 PM
Maybe he was anti-war-mongering and maybe he just wasn't as psycho as some of the other folks in Washington.  We won't ever know what he would have really done in Vietnam ... unless you want to count him behind the Diehm coup.  Women back then had the hots for him, he was a Rock star ... and acted just like Trump when the camera's weren't rolling.  Normal Lear says that Oswald hated him because his wife had the hots for him.  If you strip back his martyrdom, he may have just been another grifter from a crime family.

From the genocidal maniac Lyndon Johnson, to Richard Nixon...to Ronald Regan and Bush creatures, among all that scum we don't thave space to count, you chose John F. Kennedy to give as an example to Trump, because he has been with a lot of women? You realise 99% of the population regarded women the same as he did at the time and STILL a very overwhelming majority thinks the same, including you, right?

Kennedy's death is not a conspiracy, it is 'the military coup' that hijacked your country and keeping it hostage since. Who gives a fuck who killed him or how it was done?  It's about WHY he was killed. There is nothing complicated or mysterious about it. It's about creating a huge military spending and opening the door for legalising operations outside USA; creating a war industry; extending the ability of the state authority over American people by war. The biggest industry in the world.

Do you honestly, really think for one moment that anybody with enough power would stop when it came to kill a president and that he was murdered because of some mysterious reason we cannot fathom?

By Deim Coup, you mean Kennedy supporting Buddhist rebels when the massive protest long way coming broke out and he supporting the army who is trying to take over for years against a president who killed hundreds of monks and civillians? It was also carried on by CIA just over two weeks before Kennedy was murdered. Don't you think claiming he was personally behind the move with an evil agenda is a bit stupid, considering all his objective was crippling CIA and getting the US army from the region and roughly this is exactly why he was murdered?

And your connection to presidentail candidate who brags about sexually assaulting women is that women loved Kennedy, he was a rock star and so may be a psycho that might have been killed for? As far as we know Kennedy is not a rapist. But if you, Baruch personally don't see the difference between, may be you should check how you regard women, eh?

I'm not going to dignify the 'Oswald did it' bullshit with a response. 'Go did it' is a better argument at this point.

Yes, we don't know a lot of things about what happened on those days. I am sure there were a lot of things going on which is unacceptable to us right now. But do you know what we know after all these years?

:arrow: He could have opened a door for completely different USA.

-Vietnam War might have not happened if he lived and suceeded. American governments wouldn't have been able to start a war campaign once in a 20 years just like that for resource and money. Arming any fragment here and there. Vienam war is not just some war, it is the building of a crucial part of American culture today.

-I am gonna go further and at the stake of being called a 'conspiracy nut' say that Martin Luther King would die from natural causes. Black Americans would have been in a very different situation. The problem of racism would be somewhere else down the list.

There are so many things Kennedy could have caused to happen.

-The American culture wouldn't have evolved to be an inherently militaristic, war mongering culture where the majority of the people think mercenary is 'defending' their country and and an ordinary job they are entitled.

-It would be far more difficult to build a paranoid, fearful culture that is obsessed with the delusion of 'they are gonna get us'.

-It would be far more difficult to create an ignorant, self righteous, dumbed down mass of people.

This goes on and on. I just caricaturised it.

Stop comparing Trump to JFK. Trump is a waste of carbon molecule, oxygen and space just by standing doing nothing. He is a genocidal, racist, rapist piece of shit, basically a 'terrorist' and he has still a chance to be your Commander in Chief.

Baruch

Know what I think about homicidal and genocidal maniacs?  Maybe they haven't killed enough people?  Think different, get out of the humanism rut.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Baruch on October 14, 2016, 06:53:52 AM
Know what I think about homicidal and genocidal maniacs?  Maybe they haven't killed enough people?  Think different, get out of the humanism rut.

Pffffft. No retreat, no surrender.  :jook: Vodka?

Baruch

Quote from: drunkenshoe on October 14, 2016, 09:55:28 AM
Pffffft. No retreat, no surrender.  :jook: Vodka?

Sure sign you are a running dog of Stalin ;-)  Whiskey at least has color to it.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

widdershins

Really, who could have doubted it?  When I first heard that Trump had an actual chance of winning, I chuckled.  I thought it was a joke.  Then I saw the polls.  So I changed my underwear and started sweating.  But now the universe is reverting back to a normal state in which a ludicrous man like that could never win the Presidential election.
This sentence is a lie...

Baruch

Quote from: widdershins on October 18, 2016, 01:47:14 PM
Really, who could have doubted it?  When I first heard that Trump had an actual chance of winning, I chuckled.  I thought it was a joke.  Then I saw the polls.  So I changed my underwear and started sweating.  But now the universe is reverting back to a normal state in which a ludicrous man like that could never win the Presidential election.

Enjoy being a house-boy for the Clintons ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.