Author Topic: Strong case to disavow current republicans  (Read 2249 times)

Offline GSOgymrat

Re: Strong case to disavow current republicans
« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2016, 09:49:10 PM »
Here is the latest bumper sticker making the rounds. On the way to work today I was passed by a big, loud four-wheeler with a huge Confederate flag flying from a pole mounted on the truck bed and numerous Trump stickers. I anticipated this backlash would happen after gay marriage was made legal in NC.

« Last Edit: October 15, 2016, 10:01:00 PM by GSOgymrat »
“You are the sky. Everything else – it’s just the weather.”

― Pema Chödrön

Offline Hijiri Byakuren

• ULC Minister, Honorary Doctor of Divinity
  • Jacuzzi Member
  • That's DOCTOR Hijiri, to you!
    • Sargon Lore
« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2016, 10:17:58 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Pretty much all Trump has left supporting him are brain-damaged, knuckle-dragging Neanderthals.
Some of whom are women saying things to the effect of, "Trump can grab mine anytime." Once people pick a demagogue, it seems, they are hell-bent on going down with that ship.

Offline trdsf

« Reply #17 on: October 15, 2016, 10:52:42 PM »
Here is the latest bumper sticker making the rounds. On the way to work today I was passed by a big, loud four-wheeler with a huge Confederate flag flying from a pole mounted on the truck bed and numerous Trump stickers. I anticipated this backlash would happen after gay marriage was made legal in NC.
I sometimes wish the South would secede again so we can quit dumping money into those states, which You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.  Then the rest of us can quit sending our money there and get on with trying to make a less sucky society.

However, I anticipate that the North would have a liberal immigration policy for the sane people stuck down there.  :)
Sir Terry Pratchett, on being told about the theory that the universe is a computer simulation: "If we all get out and in again, would it start to work properly this time?"

Online Baruch

« Reply #18 on: October 15, 2016, 11:05:52 PM »
Demonizing racists... there's nothing wrong with that. They have already done that to themselves. Racism is objectionable, dare I say "evil", by any rational standard. No way I would ever side with them.

Well you have strong standards.  What about Jews who want all Gentiles exterminated?  I see extreme emotion as ... insane.  I am insane like that part of the time too.
שלום

Offline Cavebear

« Reply #19 on: October 19, 2016, 12:02:59 PM »
I sometimes wish the South would secede again so we can quit dumping money into those states, which You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.  Then the rest of us can quit sending our money there and get on with trying to make a less sucky society.

However, I anticipate that the North would have a liberal immigration policy for the sane people stuck down there.  :)

I agree it is tempting.  The South should be wary of getting what it wishes.  It would be a 3rd world nation in a decade and come into Northern economic rule soon thereafter.   
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk