Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

We have achieved gender equality.

Started by Hijiri Byakuren, October 09, 2016, 12:14:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Draconic Aiur

Sal1981

I read 'cuck' and 'cuckold' as: male loser

'bitch' as a nagging and/or annoying woman or man. I've never used 'bitch' to refer to women specifically, although it's mostly directed at women.

Same with 'asshole', although I'm more inclined to use 'asshole' for men, instead for women.

'Fuck' and 'shit' are a lot more, IMO, versatile than either of the above 3, 'cuck', 'bitch' & 'asshole'. And 'fuck' is at the top of the hierarchy since it can be used for even more situations than 'shit'. Then there is of course combination words, like 'asswipe' or 'motherfucker' or even 'shitlord', etc.

Cavebear

It IS possible to be "none of the above"  Other peoples' definitions do not concern me much...

I define who I am and what label I will choose.  If one...
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Mr.Obvious

I don't think only I define who I am.
Who I am is dependent on my relation to my surroundings and especially those in it.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Hijiri Byakuren

Why do my joke threads always end up getting super serious? :lol:
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

Jason Harvestdancer

When looking to insult a man, he is insulted for being insufficiently masculine.
When looking to insult a woman, she is insulted for being insufficiently feminine.

How sexist.
White privilege is being a lifelong racist, then being sent to the White House twice because your running mate is a minority.<br /><br />No Biden, no KKK, no Fascist USA!

Cavebear

No, women are insulted by being insufficiently attractive.  There is a difference.  Feminine is what they are by existing, attractive is how they are viewed...
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!