Louisiana: Faith Healing Should Be Allowed in Science Class

Started by stromboli, June 04, 2013, 08:32:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Minimalist

QuoteArizona says: "You sure are black, Mr. Kettle!"

I only came here for the weather.  Still a New Yorker at heart.
The Christian church, in its attitude toward science, shows the mind of a more or less enlightened man of the Thirteenth Century. It no longer believes that the earth is flat, but it is still convinced that prayer can cure after medicine fails.

-- H. L. Mencken

Solitary

Quote from: "Fidel_Castronaut"
Quote from: "Solitary"Thanks! I was trying to show how those that think? faith healing should be taught in science class think and are trying to undermine science with their nonscience and hurt themselves. How is that off topic?  :P  Bill

No what I was saying was off topic.
 :rollin:

Oh Fidel, you say the nicest things. Glad to see you're still at the forum!  :-D  How in the hell can anyone think faith healing is scientific? Was this a joke? Are they really that stupid? It's sad, but yes they are, especially about science and reality.  :(  Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

Minimalist

The Christian church, in its attitude toward science, shows the mind of a more or less enlightened man of the Thirteenth Century. It no longer believes that the earth is flat, but it is still convinced that prayer can cure after medicine fails.

-- H. L. Mencken

Jason78

Quote from: "Minimalist"test

Test Successful!
Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

stromboli

Midterm or final?

Yeah, how the fuck you equate faith healing as some kind of science is beyond me. Just shows how far up his ass this guy had got religion.

Sal1981

Quote from: "the_antithesis"I'd say they should teach children all about faith healing in science class.
That's reckless endangerment leading to death. Around here, that's almost as bad as pulling the trigger yourself.

Minimalist

Quote from: "Jason78"
Quote from: "Minimalist"test

Test Successful!

I was checking the board for Fidel.

-- H. L. Mencken