News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

We have achieved gender equality.

Started by Hijiri Byakuren, October 09, 2016, 12:14:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hijiri Byakuren

Once people complained that there was no male equivalent for "bitch." Well complain no more, folks, it's here: "cuck," the new all-purpose insult formulated specially for men. Truly, this is a great leap forward in the fight for gender equality which will echo throughout the ages, an achievement to inspire all. Say it loudly and proudly!

You're such a goddamned cuck!
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

PickelledEggs

Cuck isn't an equivalent to bitch because the use is different. Bitch is used for "bossy", "nagging", and mean women, and Cuck is used for "wimp" men and men that like to self victimize.
Basically, Cuck is directed at "losers" while bitch isn't.... Unless it's directed at a man.

Edit: not self victimize... Trying to figure the right word.
Whatever word means "makes himself seem like a loser"

Sent from your mom.

Mr.Obvious

I just take advice from Jesse Pinkman: I call everyone and everything a bitch.

... Bitch
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Mermaid

Cuckold is a sexist term.

I like "bitch" when directed at anyone regardless of gender. I'm with Mr. Obvious, BITCH!
A cynical habit of thought and speech, a readiness to criticise work which the critic himself never tries to perform, an intellectual aloofness which will not accept contact with life’s realities â€" all these are marks, not as the possessor would fain to think, of superiority but of weakness. -TR

Hydra009

Quote from: Mermaid on October 09, 2016, 01:57:20 PMCuckold is a sexist term.

I like "bitch" when directed at anyone regardless of gender. I'm with Mr. Obvious, BITCH!
Yeah, but I feel like I'm walking on eggshells with that word.  I mean it as a catch-all put down roughly equivalent to dick or asshole, but I feel like it's likely to trigger someone and they'd read some sort of sexist message that wasn't there when I wrote it.

Mermaid

I think "asshole" is the best word in the English language.
A cynical habit of thought and speech, a readiness to criticise work which the critic himself never tries to perform, an intellectual aloofness which will not accept contact with life’s realities â€" all these are marks, not as the possessor would fain to think, of superiority but of weakness. -TR

PopeyesPappy

Quote from: Mermaid on October 09, 2016, 02:15:09 PM
I think "asshole" is the best word in the English language.

Asshole isn't nearly as versatile as fuck.
Save a life. Adopt a Greyhound.

Shiranu

Quote from: PopeyesPappy on October 09, 2016, 03:19:33 PM
Asshole isn't nearly as versatile as fuck.

Fuck and scheisse are my go-to curse words, followed closely by chinga tu madre & pinché merde. Fucking cunt is up there as well, but I feel a bit uncomfortable using that one.

Asshole ranks near the bottom of curse words I would use.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Mermaid

You people are nuts. It's the perfect expletive. Gender nonspecific, cathartic, appropriate, and universally understood.

Even in sign language, it's a beautiful word.

PickelledEggs

I like combos when I curse. My current most frequently used one is "goddamned fucking piece is shit"

Sent from your mom.

PickelledEggs

I gotta agree with Mermaid though, asshole is pretty good and versatile

Sent from your mom.

PopeyesPappy

Save a life. Adopt a Greyhound.

Mermaid

Baruch

I still like the trio from Team America ... you are either an asshole, a pussy or a dick.  So asshole is bad ... for either gender.  Pussy and dick are sexed, for people who are not assholes.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.