Donald Trump: Its ok to grab women by the pussy if you're a star

Started by Nonsensei, October 08, 2016, 10:03:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PickelledEggs

Both main independents are a joke, Baruch. Even moreso than Trump. And Trump is more of a joke than Hillary, so there you go.

Shiranu

Quote from: Baruch on October 26, 2016, 07:38:12 PM
Sure you are .... making out with foreign words ;-)

My incoherent babbling is pure gold ;-))

While I do prefer living in the US, I am aware that not everyone has it as good as I do, and part of the reason is ... This Is America, Damn It!

But I will not despise other cultures either, however odd they may be (Aztecs).  Materialism is a reason for non-Americans to come here, same as to Europe ... but take that away, and they will stay away ... they don't love us or our culture, they love our precious (insert picture of Golum).

Aztecs are mild. Now Mayans and the Sioux/Great Plains tribes? Those are some crazy mother fuckers.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Baruch on October 26, 2016, 07:38:12 PM
Sure you are .... making out with foreign words ;-)

:lol: Is that some sort of euphemism for 'fucking up with foreigners'? :p

QuoteMy incoherent babbling is pure gold ;-))

The problem with pure gold is you can't make anything out of it...it is too soft.
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Baruch

Quote from: drunkenshoe on October 27, 2016, 04:50:01 AM
:lol: Is that some sort of euphemism for 'fucking up with foreigners'? :p

The problem with pure gold is you can't make anything out of it...it is too soft.

The girls who have tried me, would disagree ;-)

To paraphrase Marx: writing repeats itself, first as incoherence, second as translation ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: PickelledEggs on October 26, 2016, 08:20:17 PM
Both main independents are a joke, Baruch. Even moreso than Trump. And Trump is more of a joke than Hillary, so there you go.

I love how people who want to vote for Hillary/Trump, but who are ashamed of it, try to reframe it as voting for the lesser of two evils.  Fact is. reluctant supporters, are supporters, they just can't be honest with themselves and go full retard ;-)

Everybody thinks their candidate is the best thing since gluten free oatmeal ...
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

PickelledEggs

I'm actually not ashamed of voting for Hillary. I think she will do a good job.

On a slightly different note, I think Gary Johnson and Jill Stein will do horrible jobs. The don't understand much of how anything works

Sent from your mom.

PickelledEggs

I've actually felt that way before the primaries were over and even before my state participated in the primaries. That Hillary was more capable than Bernie as president, although I did still vote for Bernie

Sent from your mom.

Baruch

Quote from: PickelledEggs on October 27, 2016, 11:35:44 AM
I've actually felt that way before the primaries were over and even before my state participated in the primaries. That Hillary was more capable than Bernie as president, although I did still vote for Bernie

Sent from your mom.

See ... see you aren't With Her ... no major cabinet appointment for you, probably not even a thank you card from the Clinton Foundation for Total Corruption.  That guy down in Columbia, who used to run the cartel ... he was pretty competent too.  Of course I already said, on competence, I would take Putin in a heartbeat.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

PickelledEggs

PickelledEggs

I swear Baruch, sometimes it sounds like you don't even know what  you're talking about.

Hydra009

Quote from: Baruch on October 27, 2016, 01:11:56 PMOf course I already said, on competence, I would take Putin in a heartbeat.
I noticed you said take and not vote for.  I hear Putin already won the 2018 election.

Baruch

Quote from: PickelledEggs on October 27, 2016, 02:29:17 PM
I swear Baruch, sometimes it sounds like you don't even know what  you're talking about.

You wish ... you will all die slow deaths in the nursing home while Bob enjoys sponge bathing your privates.  Reality sucks if you are Patrick Star.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Hydra009 on October 27, 2016, 04:30:21 PM
I noticed you said take and not vote for.  I hear Putin already won the 2018 election.

See ... better politician than any of ours!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: drunkenshoe on October 26, 2016, 03:12:51 PM
This. And frankly, you are thinking like a child.

There is no such thing as the "State" except how we humans allow it.  It does not exist in or of itself.  It is entirely an artificial agreement we make.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Cavebear

Quote from: Shiranu on October 26, 2016, 07:11:14 PM
In ideology only. In practical terms the civilian is and has been since the nation state arose a "symbiotic" to the state; it provides stability and order, we provide the muscle and production. But ultimately a person's worth to the state is how much utility they can get out of you.

In a utopia that balance of power is pretty even and "the state" realises that relationship, but over time the two grow further apart until politicians and civilians become almost two different breeds of human with little similarly and the only use they have for each other is, "what can you do for me?".

And I completely disagree with that.  Point me to an existent State entity that has a life of it's own.  Show me a breathing walking self-aware State.  Show me a State entity that exists free of humans.

Every Government exists only by the decisions on the populace.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!