Donald Trump: Its ok to grab women by the pussy if you're a star

Started by Nonsensei, October 08, 2016, 10:03:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

What you say in the past ...

“Come on Bill, put your dick up! You can’t fuck her here!!” Hillary to Gov. Bill Clinton when she spots him talking with an attractive female. From the book “Inside the White House” by Ronald Kessler, p. 243

Yeah, such a nice lady she is ... I bet all the progressives here think Bill Cosby is a gentleman.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Nonsensei on October 10, 2016, 07:25:11 AM
It is different though. Americans don't care about violence.

Sex is a different story. Remember our puritanical roots. Fine to burn witches. Mortal sin to like sex.

This is actually damaging to him. People who support him because they hate brown people are now forced to choose between that and their backwards, tight ass morality.

Never thought of this way. LOL
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Baruch

Part of the very old Greco-Roman Judeo-Christian schizophrenia of the West.  Of course violence is OK ... and sex is not ... most Romans disapproved of orgies (that was Etruscan anyway).
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

GSOgymrat

Quote from: Baruch on October 10, 2016, 10:12:11 AM
I bet all the progressives here think Bill Cosby is a gentleman.

Well, he did buy his ladies a drink first.

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

drunkenshoe

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

AllPurposeAtheist

It's easy to joke about all this and say 'we all do it ' and perhaps some do, but very very few of us are ever going to run for political office and even fewer are going to run for president.  This is where we have to draw the line in the sand so to speak. This shithead wants to govern and represent an entire nation on the world stage and to think that this could ever fly in capitals around the world?
Nobody is disputing that many leaders are rude and crude, but being rude and crude in private is one thing. Being publicly rude and crude on film is quite another. If he wins and I don't think he has a chance now we can absolutely kiss any semblence of prestige away for years to come. Nobody in any other nation would have any reason to show even the slightest bit of respect to such behavior despite all the past misdeeds.. Trump would utterly destroy any credibility this nation ever had.
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Baruch

Well ... it would be wise for the rest of the World to find a way to contain Feral America.  Containment worked on the Soviet Union, maybe it will work on the US.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

I knew a couple of guys like him in my career and I hated them then, too!  Went on travel 2 days and they found "girlfriends" the first night.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

widdershins

Of course his supporters are defending this.  When anyone comes out and says that is not how people talk in the locker room of course the first response is to attack them and call them liars.  To any decent human being, of course, it's deplorable.  And anyone who defends it is likewise deplorable.  Now if would could just get them all into a basket and count them...
This sentence is a lie...

Atheon

Quote from: Baruch on October 10, 2016, 10:12:11 AM
What you say in the past ...

“Come on Bill, put your dick up! You can’t fuck her here!!” Hillary to Gov. Bill Clinton when she spots him talking with an attractive female. From the book “Inside the White House” by Ronald Kessler, p. 243
Let's assume this is true. Or maybe it's not. It doesn't matter.

I've long suspected that they have an open relationship. Nothing wrong with that. Consent, consent, consent.

QuoteYeah, such a nice lady she is ... I bet all the progressives here think Bill Cosby is a gentleman.
Ummm.... no.
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." - Seneca

Atheon

At this point, anyone who is still supporting Frankentrump has something seriously wrong with his brain.
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." - Seneca