Donald Trump: Its ok to grab women by the pussy if you're a star

Started by Nonsensei, October 08, 2016, 10:03:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nonsensei

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSC8Q-kR44o

America's greatest class act candidate has seen the overpowering re-energization of his supporter base with the leak of the above recent video in which he makes revolting comments about what he feels free to do to women thanks to his fame and fortune. Needless to say, Trump supporters were so pleased they are trying to figure out a way to vote for him twice.

The trump campaign responded to the release of the video by stating that The Donald is sorry if anyone was offended. This statement should not be confused with anything like an admission that his statements or misogynistic attitude were in any way wrong. He doesn't think that. He's just sorry if it made you upset.

Women, vote Trump in 2016. Say yes to just being randomly groped by a man if he is rich or powerful enough. Lets set progress back five hundred years. Make America grope again!
And on the wings of a dream so far beyond reality
All alone in desperation now the time has come
Lost inside you'll never find, lost within my own mind
Day after day this misery must go on

Hydra009

Quote from: Nonsensei on October 08, 2016, 10:03:40 AMAmerica's greatest class act candidate has seen the overpowering re-energization of his supporter base with the leak of the above recent video in which he makes revolting comments about what he feels free to do to women thanks to his fame and fortune. Needless to say, Trump supporters were so pleased they are trying to figure out a way to vote for him twice.
It's been forever since I've been to r/The_Donald or any other pro-Trump stronghold.  Are his supporters really pleased by this?  I'd imagine a normal person would be embarrassed of their candidate acting that way, but given the unwavering high regard typified in "I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn't lose voters" I guess Trump and his supporters could be unabashed even after something like this.

Baruch

No gentleman ... but then the President shouldn't be a gentleman.  Worked fine for Bill Clinton and the Arnold.  I prefer a President who drinks human blood from human skulls ;-)  I guess he is a gentleman if he doesn't spill or drip the blood, staining his shirt or the carpet!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Mermaid

A cynical habit of thought and speech, a readiness to criticise work which the critic himself never tries to perform, an intellectual aloofness which will not accept contact with life’s realities â€" all these are marks, not as the possessor would fain to think, of superiority but of weakness. -TR

SGOS

Quote from: Nonsensei on October 08, 2016, 10:03:40 AM
Needless to say, Trump supporters were so pleased they are trying to figure out a way to vote for him twice.

Well, the man IS a genius. 

SGOS

It's fine to grab a woman by the pussy if you're a star.  Otherwise, you at least need to be a gentleman about it.

aitm

You guys are just jealous. It has worked for me in the past as well. Of course being a star and being a prison guard is somewhat subjective from the point of view of a cornered/captured/victim. But yes, grabbing a gals pussy because you can is kinda fun. Try it, tell him the Donald told you to.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

GSOgymrat

SGOS

More raunchy talk from the Donald, but not quite as vulgar.  Of course if you appear on the Howard Stern Show, you are expected to be raunchy. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/more-trump-tapes-surface-with-crude-sex-remarks/2016/10/08/7129cea2-8d92-11e6-bff0-d53f592f176e_story.html

It seems rather late in the campaign for things to get to this point.  One would think the gotcha's would have been dropped much earlier.  The headlines and stories are painting a picture of a party in disarray.  Really!  We expect the media to go for as much sensationalism as possible, but the stories sound like a genuine nightmare at the GOP.  Could it be as bad as it sounds or does it just sound as bad as the media can make it sound?

Nonsensei

Quote from: SGOS on October 08, 2016, 06:40:06 PM
More raunchy talk from the Donald, but not quite as vulgar.  Of course if you appear on the Howard Stern Show, you are expected to be raunchy. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/more-trump-tapes-surface-with-crude-sex-remarks/2016/10/08/7129cea2-8d92-11e6-bff0-d53f592f176e_story.html

It seems rather late in the campaign for things to get to this point.  One would think the gotcha's would have been dropped much earlier.  The headlines and stories are painting a picture of a party in disarray.  Really!  We expect the media to go for as much sensationalism as possible, but the stories sound like a genuine nightmare at the GOP.  Could it be as bad as it sounds or does it just sound as bad as the media can make it sound?

Some GOP big names have denounced him so it may not be just media hype.
And on the wings of a dream so far beyond reality
All alone in desperation now the time has come
Lost inside you'll never find, lost within my own mind
Day after day this misery must go on

Baruch

Unless the GOP mob dresses up for Thanksgiving as New England Puritans, and burns Bill Clinton at the stake ... they are just as hypocritical as ever.  They couldn't even impeach him for something he was guilty of.  They can't even repeal ACA ... they are useless turds.  They are like an old man, in an iron lung, telling the kids to get off his grass.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Shiranu

I figured out what Donald Trump reminds me of... the rich "bruh"/frat boy that never grew up.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

GSOgymrat

"Here's what I've been noticing: All these panicked Republicans saying: "As a husband and a father, I'm offended." How about as a man, period? How about as a human being? To these assholes, women are afforded dignity only if they can be defined somehow as property. MY wife. MY daughter. It all comes back to the man in the end. Always has." - Armistead Maupin

Draconic Aiur

PickelledEggs

Quote from: Shiranu on October 08, 2016, 09:32:54 PM
I figured out what Donald Trump reminds me of... the rich "bruh"/frat boy that never grew up.

He kind of reminds me of an orange, but more annoying and less vitamins.