Rate of Police Shot and Killed up 59% in 2016

Started by Shiranu, October 07, 2016, 05:01:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Cavebear on October 22, 2016, 07:32:43 AM
Well, when I see any good lists, I'll keep them for future reference.
Does not compute.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Cavebear

Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Cavebear on October 22, 2016, 10:34:05 AM
"This statement is a lie"...
Of all the things I've never found I value that one the most.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Cavebear

Gawdzilla Samo - Given your avatar, did you ever notice that Calvin was Hobbesian and Hobbes was mostly a Calvinist?

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Cavebear on October 22, 2016, 11:36:43 AM
Gawdzilla Samo - Given your avatar, did you ever notice that Calvin was Hobbesian and Hobbes was mostly a Calvinist?
I just remember that Quatermass had a tough time on Hobb's End.
PZ Myers

Cavebear

Wasn't Hobb's End the last road in the Shire before Sandyman's Mill?

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Cavebear on October 22, 2016, 09:43:47 PM
Wasn't Hobb's End the last road in the Shire before Sandyman's Mill?
Only after the fall of Sauron and his band of merry near-men.
PZ Myers

Cavebear